Add a Photo

#414 in Dog Food
Brandy h.
Brandy h.
Swansboro, NC

I really love this dog food! It's reasonably priced, my dog loves it, and it's better for her. The bites are also nice and small, which makes it easier for her to eat since she's a chihuahua and very small. The only complaint I would have is the availability of the larger bags in my area!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Albany, OR

My dog loves this formula she eats it right up. I have also noticed a reduction in waste and not as much odor as well, meaning the ingredients are actually being processed in get body not just fillers in the food. I have repurchased this twice.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA

My dog is on lamb and duck only diet. While this was a great price, my dog did not like it at all. This was highly recommended to me. My chihuahua isn't a finicky eater either. I cannot recommend this with good faith.
Myriam P.
Myriam P.
Clayton, NC

My dog will scoff this down it seem in a few chomps. He can't wait for you to set the bowl down. He will usually let his other food sit in the bowel for a while and sneak away when no one's looking to eat.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Jacksonville, NC

Our pup just loves this food. It has the flavors he loves and the ingredients we approve of. It always meets our expectations. Our little pup right now is just over 25 pounds! Great price. Great Value
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Roswell, NM

For some weird reason my dogs refused to eat this I have to clue why maybe just because they so use to there usual dog food luckily it wasn't very expensive
Maysa P.
Maysa P.
Miami, Florida

Esta es la q utilizo para razas pequeñas, tengo 3 yorkshire, y a ellos les encanta, se comen primero los pedacitos de cordero y despues lo demas
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL

I bought this once because it was on sale and loved it. I have been buying it ever since. I like the ingredient and flavor varieties they offer.
sam w.
sam w.
Yakima, WA

I love the ingredients in this and I really hoped my dogs were gonna like it but this has been one of their least favorite so far unfortunately
Heather R.
Heather R.
Norton Shores, MI

My dogs love this dog food. I like it because it is affordable and easy to find. I would highly recommend this food to any dog owner.

Join Now