BY PURINA

Nicole R.
Deland, FL
I don't give my dog's wet food too often, but when I do I sometimes give them this. It is especially convenient if I'm trying to get them to take a pill or some kind of medicine, I just hide it in some wet food and they instantly wolf it down. My little dog loves this flavor of canned food. I don't know if it's the lamb or the rice or the combination of the two but this is always a hit with him.
Tara B.
My dog has very sensitive skin as well as sensitivety to certain foods. This product does not cause her any skin problems and tummy troubles. The price can be high depending on where you buy it. But I would purchase again because it doesn't cause issues with my dog and over all seems like a good dog food.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
Per our vet suggestion we only feed Purina One products. Feeding our dogs s naturally nutritious diet improves their skin, coats, teeth and overall health. We may spend a little extra on their food but we save a ton in vet bills. Happy healthy beagles are worth it!
Catherine S.
Mora, MN
Purina One is a wonderful brand of dog food for my two dog. It done everything it said and more, I could see my dogs felt better and enjoyed the taste. The price was a good value and a nice size bag. After used this from three months I would recommend it.
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY
My senior dog loves this dog food. we tried so many different types of dog foods that he would like as he is picky in his old age and found that he likes this the best and the oat meal is good for his sensitive skin
Evanda R.
Harvey, IL
My dog actually loves this brand and gets all picky when he doesn't have Purina in his bowl. It's relatively cheap to purchase. I have a mid sized dog that's getting a little older almost 10 years but Purina One still does the job for my little baby!
Stephanie B.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog goes crazy for this food and eats everything up within minutes. LOL! I love the fact that it is grain-free. Great wuality dog food for anyones furry baby. Recommended
Roxanne G.
jamestown, ny
I tried this, it cost 35 for a 30 pound bag, i saw no difference in my dog after they had eaten it for a few months so i switched back to alpo
Jamie P.
Travelers Rst, SC
We got this product as a sample to try and my dogs really liked it. Never bought again due to always stick to what my dogs like most.
Kyanna J.
Jamaica, NY
My dog can be very picky when it comes to eating different kinds of dog food, but she'll eat this without any hesitation.