PURINA ONE® Adult CAT Chicken Rice

Purina one chicken, turkey and rice formula dry cat.

How well do your cats like this food? I currently feed my dog purina one and it's been a really good food for her and I would like to find out how other cats are with the cat version.
Start your review of PURINA ONE® Adult CAT Chicken Rice!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Mud out cat loves this I love that purina is great at putting out coupons at least 4times a year” in reviews
“Has much better ingredients than most cat food.” in reviews
“They don't use all those nasty by products and there are so many different varieties of food for every cat.” in reviews
“My cat loves this brand of cat food, and he seems to do very well with it.” in reviews
“They go crazy over it.” in reviews
Jacksonville, FL
My cat really enjoys this brand of cat food. I fill her bowl before I leave for work in the morning and it's always finished by the time I get home. It's priced pretty decent and sometimes you can find deals, buy one get one.
SAINT ALBANS, WV
Only brand my cat can eat with out getting an upset tummy. He has a lot of hairball/tummy trouble and the sensitive systems blend has completely stopped all his troubles!
College Sta, TX
Purina One is an amazing option for pet food. Dog or cat. As a vet tech, this is what we recommend to our clients for a basic and good diet option.
Hampton , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My husky really didn't like this product but I still recommend for purchase my dog just picky when it comes to his food
Nashua, NH
My cat loves this brand of cat food, and he seems to do very well with it. Also it comes at a very affordable price.
South Gate, CA
Wonderful cat food, I trust this brand of cat food its the best. When I had my cat it loved this brand.
My kitties love this SOO much. They go crazy over it. Purina in my opinion is good to give your kitty.
New Bedford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Antioch, TN
Not a fan if this cat food. It made my cats throw up and cleaning the litter of was no fun.
My cats seem to really like this cat food. I would buy again and I would recommend for them.