BY MOIST & MEATY

Made with real beef, this steak-flavored food can be used as a meal or a snack. For delicious flavor and excellent nutrition, serve your four-legged friend Purina Moist & Meaty Steak Flavor Dog Food. Made with real beef, the tender and tasty food features an irresistible steak flavor that will have your pup looking forward to mealtime every day. The stay fresh pouches keep the food fresh and appetizing. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Steak Primary Ingredient: Beef By-Product Package Weight: 13.5 lbs Ingredients: Beef By-Product, Soy Grits, Soy Flour, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Wheat Flour, Water, Corn Syrup, Beef, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Dl-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Natural Steak Flavor, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Ethoxyquin (a preservative), Added Color (Red 40), Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity) and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 18.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 33.0% see more...

• Does anyone know if there’s another brand similar to Mois...2 Answers
Buy on PetCareRx
  • "If you have a picky dog and don't want to feed wet dog food then this is a great pick!" in 2 reviews
  • "My dog likes it when I mix this in his dry dog food." in 1 review
  • "He wont eat anything else now!" in 1 review
  • "My dog usually eats dry kibbles n bits but sometimes I like to mix it with wet food like this for a yummy treat." in 1 review
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nutritionally, this is not a good product at all. It is full of corn and fillers, which isn't good for your dog. However, my Chessie is a very picky eater and this is the only thing that she approves of, so it's something that I have to live with. I do have to supplement her diet by giving her a daily multivitamin.
Morgan P.
Ashland, OH
My mini Aussie is so picky about food and she LOVES this stuff. Usually she will eat a food for about 2 weeks then she will decide she doesn’t want it. Now she eats two bags of this a day and adores it! I love the little packages too because they’re so easy to throw in her bag!
Hilary P.
Newcastle , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This was the best food for my dogs for a long time. We had a small toy poodle with bad teeth and this was perfect for him. Middle of the line in prices so it was a good purchase.
But recently our vet told us our dogs were severely lacking phosphorous and that the food didn't have enough in it so we had to change.
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
Before the passing of my dog Cinnamon, this was the only food she could handle. Easy on her teeth and she enjoyed the flavor . Just have to watch how much they consume. My dog was a big eater so this was a big change from dried food for her and she wanted to eat all the time. Other than that no complaints. Great value for individual packaged dog food
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
My 7 year old fur baby really likes this food. I was having a hard time getting him to eat dry dog food. I even mixed chicken broth in to soften it and although he would eat it that way, it took at least 30 minutes for him to start eating it. I poured his first pouch in the bowl this evening and he ate it all right away.
Shaelyn L.
My dog loved this food and for awhile it was the only thing I could get her to eat, however it made her have sick (diarrhea). I would recommend this to pet owners as long as your dog doesn't have sensitive stomachs.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
My dog has been eating this dog food for about a year now. He completely loves it! My husband bought it at Petsmart. The 36-pk lasts us a little over a month. It's priced well for it's value.
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
If your dog is picky abouy food like mine is TRY THIS!!! This is the only brand she will touch. Aside from the fact that she loves it, I love that its already pre portion wrapped it's $4 at walmart for a 12 pack. I haven't seen a 36 ct box.
Megan M.
Woodstock, GA
Whenever my dogs are feeling sick we will always give this to them because it is easier for them to chew and digest. We also sometimes give it to them just as a treat to have something different. They love it!
Brooke M.
Lafayette, LA
My dog of 16 years recently passed away and he loved this dog food! It was the only thing that we could get him to eat! If you have a picky dog and don't want to feed wet dog food then this is a great pick!
Lauren D.
Does anyone know if there’s another brand similar to Moist and Meaty? One that is not totally solid but not liquid either. It has a moist, chewy texture.Purina Moist & Meaty Steak Flavor Dog Food 36 ct Box