Purina Moist & Meaty Dog Food Steak Flavor - 12 CT uploaded by Brenda C.Purina Moist & Meaty Dog Food Steak Flavor - 12 CT uploaded by Tania R.

BY PURINA

Purina® Brand Moist & Meaty® Steak Flavor Dog Food.
Serve up the smiles.
Quick.
No mess.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult dogs.
With real beef.
Soft meaty, yummy, beefy, mmmmm, tender, moist.
12 stay fresh pouches. see more...

• What can I do if my dog does not eat, what can I feed him?1 Answers
Kristin C.
Columbia
I purchased the Purina moist and meaty dog food box only because dollar general had them on sale for half off. We were going out of town for the weekend and I decided to give them a try, I wasn't super impressed with the ingredients but it was for a weekend. My dog liked the flavor and gobbled it up. We mostly buy the higher end Purina dog food but I'm happy with this as a treat.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
My dog devours these snacks in a second. We have to buy him multiple packs as you can see here. He has chicken strips, chicken nuggets, dog "chocolate "treats but these burgers are the winners.
Thalia N.
My dog absolutely loves this. He eats this more than his dog food and it is lightweight irritating because he just leaves his dog food alone and begs me to feed him this. I would buy it again only if it wasn't so pricey for how much is in it. Especially since my dog can only eat it twice-three times for this much, I have to save it.
Stacy F.
Hutchinson, MN
Obviously I cannot account for the flavor or texture of this item, and the dog appeared to enjoy it. BUT the smell is something awful and the end results show just how much RED DYE is used in this product. His feces was bright red. I cannot believe how much coloring was in it. Would never buy again!
Kaiten K.
Gibraltar
Pet Lover Expert
My Pomeranian and mini schnauzer love these so much , they are good proved and good quality, can buy Walmart or any pet store I would recommend they are soft food
Brenda C.
My puppy love's this. He is 8 months old and its all he eats. We do have to put a little water in it to make it moister because Elvis is spoiled
Ciarra W.
Joplin , MO
This is one of my favorite dog foods! My yorkie is older and has started losing her teeth :( she's very picky about her dog food but this stuff is soft enough she can eat and she downs it so she definitely enjoys it!
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
My dogs go crazy for these! They are supper cheap and affordable I always get these as a snack for my dogs!
Frankir C.
Abilene, TX
My puppy did not like this very much so we had to swish to something else so that she would eat.
Megan R.
Pet Lover Expert
When our dog had mouth surgery, he didn't want to eat his normal food. this stuff got him back to his old eating habits. he loves it.
amber C.
Cartersville, GA
What can I do if my dog does not eat, what can I feed him?