Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesMighty Dog
Purina Porterhouse Steak & Tenderloin Tips Flavors in Gravy Dog Food Variety Pack - (12) 55 oz Cans

This is Pepper. Pepper chases the furry menace for hours. Protein-packed Mighty Dog® food for small dogs keep her going. We know Pepper. We Know Small Dogs™. Mighty Dog® is uniquely formulated with a perfect balance of nutrients to help your dog be his...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Mighty Dog Porterhouse Steak & Tenderloin Tips Flavors in Gravy Dog Food Variety Pack - (12) 5.5 oz. Cans!
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My puppy loves this kind of food should I go to obey for extractions Schossow likes playing around
Bitsy P.
My dogs love to eat it- me but Gives them watery poop. They don't enjoy it later. I don't enjoy that part either
JENNIFER B.
HEBRON, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I myself like giving this to my dog. I just wish the top of the cans could be different. Feels like I am prying it back, But once my Chow gets it, he has it DEVOURED in less than 3 minutes. He says 10* positive. I say 5*
Jessie  B.
Bristow, OK
My dogs loved this. Especially one of my smaller dogs who is really picky. Mix some of this with her dry food and some warm water and she ate right up!
Jamie B.
Deltona
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 16 year old Beagle has a hard time with weight and eating a lot of dry food. But if I add this and some dry food with water he has no problems. Vet loves that he gained some weight too.
Antonio D.
via aquila
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Questo cibo il mio cane lo ama moltissimo. Non ne può fare a meno è un cibo buono e salutare. Consigliatissimo
Chris M.
Gosford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are fussy when it comes to their meat they never want the same flavour twice in a row so we have to mix up the meats
layla K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
add my instagram - laylakarpxox drop me a follow i will follow back ❤️add my tiktok - laylakarpx❤️go shop on my depop - vixenrella ❤️, i love you all thank you pls support me and like my posts 🤍🤍🤍
mairy A.
braga
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Perfect good quality, works as is in the description. I recommend it, it is perfect in terms of quality cost. It works respect with my little yorshire so buy them because I really recommend thanks

Looking for your answer?