Purina Mighty Dog Hearty Beef Dinner uploaded by Carolina P.

BY MIGHTY DOG

Purina® Mighty Dog® Hearty Beef Dinner.
Food for small dogs. Protein Packed.
100% complete nutrition for small dogs and puppies. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX
i can not give my personal opinion on the taste. But, according to my dog's reaction when I open a can, I can say that I am 100% sure she loves it. Although she weighs 80 pounds, a larger can of dog food is too much for her. She usually has a can of Mighty Dog after she has eaten her kibble - so, it's basically, like her dessert. Yes! I would buy it again!
Sarah B.
These are maxes favorite! i love that its a trusted company and i know everything that goes into this isn't bad but good for him. plus they are very affordable! we mix it with his dry food too!
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
My dogs enjoy all the mighty dog flavors and so does my moms dog Oscar but if he could talk he's recommend the lamb and rice. I mix the wet food with purina one dry food.
Carolina P.
I guess the real taster it's my doggie and he likes it, since I opened the can he aet all, I read the ingredients and I'm ok with them
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
I can't get my dogs to touch this food. I've tried several different flavors and they won't budge.