BY PURINA

Total Care Nutrition: Your dog is an important member of your family and you want nothing more than to help him be his best. That's why every bite-sized kibble is packed with the nutrition you dog needs to support energetic play and a healthy, active life. Because when your dog is at his best, it shows-in his personality, in his play, in the way he interacts with the whole family. Features Total Care Nutrition: 100% of the essential nutrients in crunchy, bite-sized kibble. Packed with high quality protein including real chicken to help support energetic play. Highly digestible to help support a healthy, active life. see more...

Chelsea H.
Mobile, AL
I have a chihuahua/pikingnese mixed so she’s a small 10 lb dog. This food is smaller so it’s easier for her to eat. Good, affordable price and my local drug store usually has it on sale
Myriah M.
My Bella loves this food. It lasts her about 2 months and she is always so happy when we get her bowl out. She is a small Yorkie mix, so it is perfect for her. I will always buy this product.
Ashley M.
I tend to find my dogs enjoy Purina Little Bites Dry Food a bit more better to chew on. The bigger I buy the dog pebbles they seem to gag. So Ienjoy the little bites! Every time I buy food for I always look at the percentage of how much protein there is. [product:purina-little-bites-dry-dog-food---4lb]
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
I purchased this for my small/medium sized dogs because they actually seemed to be having trouble chewing regular adult dog food but they did not need puppy nutrition. I was SO thankful Purina had made this. I have been a faithful purchaser for years! THANK YOU! My dogs love it.
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
Only kind of dog door i buy for my god. He is a 5lb chihuahua mix. So i love that this food has littler bite sized pieces perfect for his size. Very reasonably priced
Brittany Y.
Dog chow is one of the best brands on the market that has great nutrients for your dogs health including their skin and coat. They love the flavor and you are doing good for your dog as well. So it's a win, win! It's definitely affordable and lots of time you can find coupons in the Sunday paper or online!
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming , MI
My dogs loves this brand and ir is good on her stomach. i usually buy both wet and dry food so that i can mix them together. only con id say is the cost of wet food compared to dry, but did meet my expectations and i would recommend to other dog owners for sure!
Jenna R.
Gettysburg, PA
I just recently started buying this food for my dog and he seems to love it! Although it is one of the cheaper brands of dog food, it's not the healthiest for dogs. It is a great brand! I would defiantly buy again!
Monica S.
I have bought many brands of dog food and this is one of a few brands that offer a nice variety of flavors and bag size options. So weather you are looking for puppy food or adult dog food they got you covered. I like the big bags. Try a small bag and that way you will know if you dog loves it!
Alyssa I.
I have a little 10 pound chihuahua and he refuses to eat the regular sized purina dog chow so he loves the little bites from purina...and unfortunately my cats love it too.