Purina Little Bites Complete & Balanced uploaded by Destynee M.Purina Little Bites Complete & Balanced uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY PURINA

Purina® Little Complete & Balanced Bites Dog Food.
Crunchy bite-sized kibble.
Total Care Nutrition™.
100% of the essential nutrients in crunchy, bite-sized kibble.
Packed with high quality protein including real chicken to help support energetic play.
Highly digestible to help support a healthy, active life. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chihuahua loves this dog food. It is made with real chicken and beef to keep her healthy. It has small tiny bite size pieces that she can easily chew. She enjoys eating it. This bag last her about a month and doesn’t cost much.
Fysher K.
Lindsay, OK
My cute puppies Ivy,Jack,Guano love it so much! sometime's i have to be careful or they'll eat all of it because they'll enjoy it so much, I've never had them get sick from it or any problems ever! their very healthy little puppies and yes i will be buying this for years and years to come!!
Vanessa Anne T.
Affordable price. The food is a good bite size for small dogs and puppies. The flavors are not that many but I would still buy them. My dog who is 4 months old loves the flavors and the smell.
Danielle P.
Des Moines
This is the only dog food my dog will eat. He is the pickiest dog I think I have ever met. He is a small dog, so this makes it very easy for his to eat and get down easy. He seems to seems to enjoy this food a alot and eats it quite quick.  He has never thrown up or gotten ill from this food nor has he ever had to have any vet visits/illness other than shots. I would recommend this to other small dog owners.
brenda a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My yorkie has a very sensitive stomach and many food will give her dirreah until I found this food.she happy eating it and we have got rid of the the vet visits.
Jessica Q.
Portland
I feed my yorkie this food, she's eaten purina since she was a puppy and I've never had her not finish her food. She begs for food when it's feeding time, she really seems to love it, she licks every last crumb off her bowl. She's an 8lb yorkie and this food is the perfect size for her, she doesn't struggle at all to bite down on the little pieces. Highly recommend this brand for small dogs over the other overly priced small bite dog foods on the market.
Meghan G.
WATERVLIET, NY
My dog likes this food. He used to eat the beneful little bites but I noticed he was eating very little. We switched to this and he loves it and has even put on a little weight. He was skinny before. It is an ok price, not too expensive and not cheap. I'd recommend to dog owners!
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
This is the only food that my chihuahua will eat! She is only 4lbs, so her mouth is very small and these little bites are perfect! She can easily eat them and they have never upset her stomach. It is also very affordable! I would definitely recommend this food to other chihuahua owners!
Amber B.
Shelby, NC
My dog loves this food. She doesn't eat when I buy anything else. This is a good texture and hardness for her little teeth, it is not overly expensive, and she thinks it tastes good. It also has never upset her belly. I would recommend this to others.
Skylar L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
At the ago of 3 my small sized boston terrier mix refuses to eat anything but the newer purina little bites.
We began purchasing this after we realized our fur baby was not gaining the weight she should while using a different brand of dog food.
After one year of enjoying little bites our furbaby now is at a more than healthy weight