BY PURINA

Purina® Little Complete & Balanced Bites Dog Food.
Crunchy bite-sized kibble.
Total Care Nutrition™.
100% of the essential nutrients in crunchy, bite-sized kibble.
Packed with high quality protein including real chicken to help support energetic play.
Highly digestible to help support a healthy, active life. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ginnie H.
Ginnie H.
Cape Coral, FL
I have a picky toy poodle. He will eat dog food I buy him, but it doesn't take long for him to stop eating it or picking out certain pieces. I'd find pieces that he didn't like all over the floor. I decided to try Purina Little Bites awhile ago and I haven't had any problems with him eating it. He hasn't stopped eating it or picked out pieces.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
This is the only food that my chihuahua will eat! She is only 4lbs, so her mouth is very small and these little bites are perfect! She can easily eat them and they have never upset her stomach. It is also very affordable! I would definitely recommend this food to other chihuahua owners!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Watervliet, NY
My dog likes this food. He used to eat the beneful little bites but I noticed he was eating very little. We switched to this and he loves it and has even put on a little weight. He was skinny before. It is an ok price, not too expensive and not cheap. I'd recommend to dog owners!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Shelby, NC
My dog loves this food. She doesn't eat when I buy anything else. This is a good texture and hardness for her little teeth, it is not overly expensive, and she thinks it tastes good. It also has never upset her belly. I would recommend this to others.
jessica n.
jessica n.
elkhart, IN
My dog loves this brand of dog food. he has grown and gain some weight with it .. he loves it so much hes done eating it really fast. Great dog food for its price. this a brand every dog owner should try
Rae Q.
Rae Q.
Atlanta, GA
My dog loves this brand of food, and I have no intentions of changing it on her. She has a habit of vacuuming up her food and swallowing it whole, so I love that the pieces are smaller.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
I highly recommend Purina Little Bites Complete an Balanced my dog stays healthy and her coat shiny. She even knows when I'm coming in the door with it because she loves it.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
My dog loves this food and she can be very picky. I have a Shihtzu and this size of the food itself is perfect for her. Great price point and highly recommended!
brenda a.
brenda a.
My yorkie has a very sensitive stomach and many food will give her dirreah until I found this food.she happy eating it and we have got rid of the the vet visits.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Pet Lover Expert
My yorkie absolutely loves this food. She loves that it is big enough to make a crunch noise but it's small enough she isn't going to break a tooth.