BY PURINA

This food nurtures your kitten with complete and balanced nutrition. Rich in protein and vitamins and featuring a delicious flavor, the food encourages a healthy appetite. The nutrients in this Purina Kitten Chow brand Kitten Food NURTURING FORMULA are similar to those found in mother's milk to offer your kitten complete and balanced nutrition. Enriched with protein and vitamins, this food helps fuel healthy brain and body development, and the delicious flavor encourages a healthy appetite. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Kitten 0-12 mos Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken By Product Meal Package Weight: 3.15Lb Directions: Feed 1/4 AAA" 1/3 cup 3 AAA" 4 times a day to kittens 3 AAA" 6 weeks of age Feed 1/3 AAA" 3/4 cup 3 AAA" 4 times a day to kittens 7 weeks AAA" 6 months of age Feed 1/2 AAA" 3/4 cup twice daily to kittens 7 months AAA" 1 year of age Ingredients: Chicken By-product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewer's Rice, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols (form Of Vitamin E), Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Animal Liver Flavor, Dried Yeast, Turkey By-product Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Added Color (red 40), Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin K Activity) And Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.5% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Calcium (min) 1.2% Phosphorus (min) 1.1% Thiamine (min) 75mg/kg Riboflavin (min) 10mg/kg Choline (min) 2,400mg/kg Taurine see more...

• What does this do for kitten health? Anyone used it long term?2 Answers
  • Does your cat like this?9 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "I would definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "It is hard to get her to eat anything else and she LOVES to eat" in 1 review
  • "My kitty is very picky about what he eats but loves this!" in 1 review
  • "This is the only kitten food that I buy it doesn't take long for a stray kitten to get its body weight back on when it eats this cat food." in 1 review
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
Review for: PurinaA Kitten ChowA Nurture Kitten Food more...
I actually made by this Purina kitten chow more because the last one I bought my cat really did not like it or did not eat it. But I think being at the pieces or smaller she is able to eat it easier it has no artificial colors or flavors is high in protein DHA for brain and vision development as well as essential nutrients and antioxidants
Megan R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: PurinaA Kitten ChowA Nurture Kitten Food more...
A stray kitten had shown up near our home and me being me, brought him in from the cold. This is the first bag of cat food I've bought. The little guy has eaten it now for 2 weeks with no issues. No cat puke, no diarrhea, and he's put on some weight. I've been very satisfied with this food.
Sara B.
Royalton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not only is it the best thing to buy for your kitten, it's absolutely great for them.. it helps them grow into the strong healthy cat you want them to be! It's affordable for anyone and I would most definitely recommend!
Hali G.
Whitwell, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently got a new kitten and she seems to love this food. I swear all she wants to do is eat 24/7. I would definitely recommend to others for their kittens. The price is not outrageous either!!!!!!!!
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitty, Ollie, loves his Purina kitten chow! He's is just under a year old and when he no longer needs the kitten chow I will be sure to stick to Purina to feed my baby.
Krupa J.
LAKE CHARLES, LA
Some cat food smells really bad, and this one thankfully does not. My sweet kitten loves his food. Its small enough to where I don't worry about him choking on it, and he finishes his bowl quite fast. I definitely recommend it to anyone who has a kitten.
Maria N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitty loves this food! She runs every time she hears me get the bag out and it’s lasted a long time honestly and I feed her like 2 times per day. I thought it was well priced. Definitely under $20 which is all I’m ever worried about.
Breanne W.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this kitten blend for my sweet baby girl. She's only about 4 months old, but since I have started feeding her this kitten chow, I have noticed a healthier shine in her coat and she has growth almost triple in size.
Haley S.
This brand is easily accessible. It's low priced and my cats don't hesitate to dig in! They also have a rewards program that allows you to earn points towards prizes and coupons.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats will meow their little tails off for their food and crowd the bowls when I go to feed them. They absolutely love this more than the first food I have them.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
Does your cat like this?
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
What does this do for kitten health? Anyone used it long term?