BY PURINA

Dalene S.
Lake Stevens, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a good midgrade kitten food. I've tried others that my cat preferred, but it did the job and helped her grow.
Janel T.
Hartford, CT
I have this to my kittens when they were little and they seemed to enjoy it so i have no complaints about the product
Courtney L.
Endicott, NY
this is the brand of dry food we buy our kitten. great price point and she absolutely loves it. she digests it well.
Lauren F.
Media
Purchased at: PetSmart
Great brand of cat food that my new kitten adores. I would highly recommend as it gives her the nutrients she needs
Nakia P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats seem to like this food pretty well. I think that it is a good value for the price. I will be repurchasing.
Nina L.
Earlville
Purchased at: Walmart
When are cats were kittens, we feed them this and it helped them gain weight pretty fast. They are this stuff up!!
Ladonna W.
When my cat was younger she always loved this food. We tried a few other brands but neither stuck besides this one!
Rachael B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
RAISED MY KITTENS ON THIS, THEY ARE FULL GROWN AND HEALTHY NOW! DRY FOOD THEY WERE ALWAYS HAPPY TO HAVE EACH DAY
Mandy A.
Tonganoxie, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I use the for every kitten we have( we have a farm there's lots of kittens) it's a great weight building formula
Angela J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 6 month old kitten is fed this food currently, he eats it right up! More so than other kitty food I've tried.