BY PURINA

Danielle M.
Swampscott, MA
This is a great starter dry food for your kitten, especially if you don't quite have the budget for a higher-end product. I have used Kitten Chow with my foster kittens for quite some time, and they have always loved it. I have never had an issue with any of the kittens having stomach issues or diarrhea. If your kitten has particular dietary needs or has allergies, this may not be the best product for them. The thing I like most is the size of the kibble. Often times, I find kitten food to be bigger than it should be, and if the kitten doesn't quite have the concept of chewing down pat, you could be dealing with a choking hazard. So I like that these are small, and a shape that wouldn't easily obstruct an airway entirely.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is a good dry food for kittens or cats with sensitive stomachs no idea why but some years ago my older cat had not been eating the normal dry food they always liked but when I put this down for the kitten she went nutty now I thought this was a fluke but she did it every day for a week and then just switched back to hers and was fine. My only negative with this is if your in a rush and get it on your hands or use your hands they will smell so be prepared or just don't use your hands 😃
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
The rescue that had my kitten before I adopted her fed her this kitten food. I chose this particular food for that reason. My kitten really enjoys this food. Yesterday she nibbled a hole in the brand new bag I brought home (she already had some in her food dish!). She is growing like a weed, is healthy and very active. I would definitely recommend this product and the 7 pound bag is usually on sale at pet stores. Great value.
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
We just got a new kitten less than 2 months ago and when deciding which brand of kitten chow to go with we instantly thought Purina. Purina is a trustworthy brand and this particular kind has worked for our little kitten. She has since graduated to adult cat food but she received all the nutrients she needed to have a successful growth.
Kimberly G.
Gainesville, FL
This was the only dry food my kitten would eat! She hated anything I would put in front of her even if it came off my own plate! She loves this food and I was sad to have to switch her over to an adult food. Also very cost efficient!
Laura F.
I opted at first for the convenience of a grocery store brand, but not worth it. It upset my poor kitten's stomach. I left him on it for about two weeks which should have been plenty of time for him to adjust and he was still having trouble. I switched brands and he no longer has those problems.
Anna M.
Toledo, OH
I always keep my cats on this one for the first year and then they develop a taste for the Purina brand so that's the brand I stick with I like the new one that has no grain well actually my cat likes it
Stephanie S.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Very affordable as far as pet food goes, and my kitten seems to enjoy it.
It's easy to find in stores around town, and is the right size to last for a little while.
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
I used this for my "triplets" when we brought them home!! Tiger, Disko, and Baby LOVED it!! It was good for them and they loved it what better combination??!!
Alexandria S.
This is the only food my cat will eat since birth! He's almost 7 and still eating it! He won't eat treats, people food, cat food- nothing but this :)