Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula 3.15lb uploaded by Sophia G.Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula 3.15lb uploaded by ladae p.Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula 3.15lb uploaded by Shauna G.

BY PURINA #30 in Cat Food

Features Provides All 25 Essential Vitamins & Minerals; 100% Complete & Balanced Nutrients Like Those Found in Mother's Milk Encourages a Healthy Appetite Helps Support Healthy Brain Development see more...

Erin H.
We found our kitten in the middle of a busy road, she was skinny, covered in fleas, and really sick. Since then we have been feeding her this food and her hair is so much shinier and growing in thick, she’s healthy, and she’s gained probably two lbs. she enjoys her food time.
Jenna K.
orange
This brand is very helpful and affordable! One time I sold 4 kittens and with each purchase I gave a bag of this food because of its high quality but amazing price! It is also very reliable and available in several stores!
Sarah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten seems to really like this stuff. He definitely likes playing with it! It has natural ingredients and will help your kitten grow up. It’s definitely my preferred brand. If you have a picky kitten, try it!
Kylie D.
Albuquerque
When I adopted my cat she was a kitten and I used this food because she loved it and it made her fur super soft. Now that’s she an adult cat I still buy this brand (just different kind).
Chelsey H.
Inman, SC
My babies favorite food. They are both picky & like completely different things but both love this. Only food I could get my girl to eat while transitioning from soft canned food. Would recommend to any age cat.
Tandi C.
Monroe, LA
My neighbor has cats that are always having stray kitten, and they love this brand! I can find it on sale often. It provides their nutritional needs and they fatten up so quickly! I utilize coupons to get the price down and cash back apps to help save more money. The ingredients are superior to store brands and I am confident in Purina.
ladae p.
bridgeport
Purina Cat Chow Adult Cat Food Indoor
My cat Keno loves eating Purina! Been feeding him Purina for the past few months and I don’t see no signs of effects or vomiting.
Kaitlyn B.
Gladstone, OR
This was a good cat food for my kittens for the short time they were eating it. I got 3 kittens at once so they were eating a lot of food and this was a good and cheap option for the kittens, considering they were malnourished and were not being fed cat food. It was an easy adjustment and did not make them sick.
Felicia R.
Albemarle, NC
Every kitten I’ve ever raised I’ve always feed them this dry food! Persian, tabby, and domestic medium hair kittens fur grows and shines other dry food kittens don’t like the taste. I want a food that is healthy and will give my kitten energy to run and play!
Alisha C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have never use this product personally. But my girlfriend is in the process of having her kittens eat real food and they seem to be doing pretty good on the products.