Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula 3.15lb uploaded by Shauna G.

BY PURINA

Features Provides All 25 Essential Vitamins & Minerals; 100% Complete & Balanced Nutrients Like Those Found in Mother's Milk Encourages a Healthy Appetite Helps Support Healthy Brain Development see more...

Sarah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten seems to really like this stuff. He definitely likes playing with it! It has natural ingredients and will help your kitten grow up. It’s definitely my preferred brand. If you have a picky kitten, try it!
Chelsey C.
Inman, SC
My babies favorite food. They are both picky & like completely different things but both love this. Only food I could get my girl to eat while transitioning from soft canned food. Would recommend to any age cat.
Juliana M.
Whittier, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kittens love this! They can eat it all without a touch of wet food but sometimes they will get greedy and demand wet food. They are even hungry for more after they're done. And it's a great source of everything they need.
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
My cat's love this stuff, especially my kitten. And I'll be honest and say my dog actually prefers this over his own food. (Lol) the formula is made well, and it has a lot of good ingredients for my fur babies.
Ashley D.
Porter, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recently got a kitten and he loves this food he's only 8 1/2 weeks and he can eat it pretty well some pieces are harder and they take him more effort to chew but he really enjoys it
Kimberly R.
Great food for kittens! I adopted a malnourish kitten a month ago and he has since gained so much weight! He went from weighing 1.8lbs to being 6lbs in under a month!! It's awesome for a growing cat!!
Maya M.
Troy, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this food! I have two kittens who are only seven weeks old and just weaned. I mix very little of this in with their Purina kitten wet food and they enjoy it a lot! I read a lot of high reviews of it online and decided to give it a shot because it was at my perfect price point and my cats definitely love it. It keeps them healthy and gaining good weight.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When we decide to bottle feed and foster abandoned kittens, after the soft food we start them on this hard formula. We have never used any other kitten food! When our cat had litters (both times) we even fed her this while she was nursing. So we highly recommend Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula 3.15lb
Emily K.
Wrentham
My black cat, Ollie, eats this right up! He is quite a messy eater so the fact that this is dry food makes clean up much easier! He is 4 months old and is still on this diet. I believe it goes up to a year. Also, the bag has a purina rewards points coupon attached!
Raven B.
My 2 little kitties love Purina kitten chow! They chow it down like none other. I would recommend this to ones who have kittens from the beginning stages of solid food to a year old