BY PURINA

Features Provides All 25 Essential Vitamins & Minerals; 100% Complete & Balanced Nutrients Like Those Found in Mother's Milk Encourages a Healthy Appetite Helps Support Healthy Brain Development see more...

Maya M.
Troy, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this food! I have two kittens who are only seven weeks old and just weaned. I mix very little of this in with their Purina kitten wet food and they enjoy it a lot! I read a lot of high reviews of it online and decided to give it a shot because it was at my perfect price point and my cats definitely love it. It keeps them healthy and gaining good weight.
Sarah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten seems to really like this stuff. He definitely likes playing with it! It has natural ingredients and will help your kitten grow up. It’s definitely my preferred brand. If you have a picky kitten, try it!
Chelsey C.
Boiling Springs
My babies favorite food. They are both picky & like completely different things but both love this. Only food I could get my girl to eat while transitioning from soft canned food. Would recommend to any age cat.
Juliana M.
Whittier, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kittens love this! They can eat it all without a touch of wet food but sometimes they will get greedy and demand wet food. They are even hungry for more after they're done. And it's a great source of everything they need.
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
My cat's love this stuff, especially my kitten. And I'll be honest and say my dog actually prefers this over his own food. (Lol) the formula is made well, and it has a lot of good ingredients for my fur babies.
Ashley D.
Porter, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recently got a kitten and he loves this food he's only 8 1/2 weeks and he can eat it pretty well some pieces are harder and they take him more effort to chew but he really enjoys it
Kimberly R.
Great food for kittens! I adopted a malnourish kitten a month ago and he has since gained so much weight! He went from weighing 1.8lbs to being 6lbs in under a month!! It's awesome for a growing cat!!
Rachael N.
Quincy, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten loves this. She’s almost six months old and has been eating it since she came home at 6 weeks. She’s been growing big and strong thanks to this kitten chow.
Shelby M.
Gibsonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a cat colony and I would feed this to the kittens and nursing mothers before they were spayed and it would help keep them healthy. The mothers even preferred it over their normal food. It seems to be nutritional and helps the kittens grow very fast. I would recommend for kittens and nursing or pregnant kitties.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When we decide to bottle feed and foster abandoned kittens, after the soft food we start them on this hard formula. We have never used any other kitten food! When our cat had litters (both times) we even fed her this while she was nursing. So we highly recommend Purina Kitten Chow Nurturing Formula 3.15lb