BY KITTEN CHOW

Cynthia & Friends: A day in the life. 8-year-old Cynthia has her hands full with a trio of 8-week-olds: Snowball, Cruiser, and Gator. They're discovering the fun of growing together and the comfort of never being without a friend. We have loads of entertaining, informative, and useful information on raising a happy, healthy kitten. Just go to catchow.com/Catipedia. see more...

• Is this better for your cat than the Rachel Ray cat food?1 Answers
  • Are these single serving? Worth the price? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle L.
Yeaddiss, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We recently had a very small kitten just show up at our home. When it came time to buy food, I knew Kitten Chow was the way to go. Kitty loves it and is growing like a weed.
Ana Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat only likes kitten dry food she won't eat regular cat food so I buy her Puina kitten chow! The pieces are small and easy to chew it's the only hard food she will eat!!
brittney d.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I ran out of cat food and bought this stuff because it was the cheapest cat food without being generic because the store didn't have the brand I usually and my kittens barely ate it. They did not like it at all. When I bought them their regular food they couldn't get enough. Do not buy for your kitten.
Chelsie B.
Easthampton, MA
I used this for my kitten when she first came to us and she loved it (she was eating it at the foster home so that's what we continued her on). She loved it so much the vet actually had me take her off of it before she finished "being a kitten" because the calorie intake is high. I would definitely use this again if I got another kitten.
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
I've been feeding this to my kitten since we adopted him and he loves it. I leave some out for him in his bowl and he makes trips all day to have a little nibble. He's grown so big and healthy in the past few months and I'm positive the Purina kitten chow contributed.
Megan R.
My kitten LOVES this food! Granted, it's the only food he's been exposed to, but he had LOTS of energy and is gaining weight appropriately. It has a very high protein content of 41% which is very important to kittens.
Jurnee H.
My cats love this brand in general, but my new kitten definitely benefits from it the most. The little pieces are easier for her to eat. Overall, the quality of it seems very satisfying to the cats as well.
Kelly A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My seven month old kitten just loves Purina Kitten Chow! This is the one dry food she will consistently eat. I love to buy this one as it is very affordable and the bag lasts some time
Diana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I used to give this to my cat when she was a kitten now she is 1 year.She turned 1 year in June. She loved this food. My cat can be picky with dry food. But she loved this. She also loves meow mix dry food.
Gabrielle B.
Keystone Heights, FL
Purina Kitten Chow and Adult Cat Chow, are absolutely my number one cat food. My cars absolutely love it. When they were babies, I fed them the Kitten chow, then as the my got older, I fed them the cat chow.
Charlie G.
Longview , WA
Are these single serving? Worth the price?
Jackie S.
Dallas, PA
Is this better for your cat than the Rachel Ray cat food?