BY KITTEN CHOW

Help your kitten grow up strong and healthy with Purina Kitten Chow Cat Food. It provides the 25 essential vitamins and minerals needed for healthy feline development and helps support the growth of a healthy brain. Nurture your kitten with Purina kitten food for a long, healthy and active life. see more...

• How long can I feed my kittens the kitten chow until I ca...3 Answers
kayla🐱 A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We’ve had several kittens throughout the years and we always feed them this once they’re ild enough. We took in a pregnant stray and we also fed her this while she was pregnant. We ended up keeping her and her babies and they are as healthy as can be.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I started buying this when the shelter I adopted my kitten from told me that's what she had been eating. I get for around 13 a bag at Walmart and coupon finding is easy especially if you participate in My Cat Perks. Funny my senior cats choose to eat this over their Indoor food and I e read that's ok because they need the same extra nutrients for their age.
Paula S.
Tifton, GA
We have a 10 year old male cat. He has always been active and very playful. In his later years he has begin to get a little on the thin side. We started feeding him Purina Kitten Chow and he has started to pick up a little weight. So thankful we found this food.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought kitten formula while I was fostering kittens. Kittens eat a ton and when I fed them Purina's kitten crunchies they loved them! I got a pretty big bag for a great price. I'm glad I did because they were healthy when it was time for their check ups!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this for my new kitten Archie. And when we got him he was 10 weeks old and really small. Now that we switched him over to this kitten food he is growing at the speed of light. We wet his food down a little with a spray bottle to soften it. It's the only way he can eat it for now. But he loves the flavor and wants to get fed 24/7. 😂 The first photo was when we first got him and the second is a more current photo of him.
Cassandra H.
New Franken, WI
Love this for my 3 kittens. They are growing like weeds off of this brand, they are so healthy and active. I purchase this at Walmart normally and if seen no problems while from my kitties. The individual pictures are when I first got them 2 months ago and the one in the cat bed is now! They grew really fast off this food
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
My sweet baby Fern was only 5 weeks when I got her. Her mommy wasn't caring for her. She easily eats this, and is showing no signs of issues from it. The pieces are small enough for their little mouths as well. Fern is now 7 weeks old and quite a fun little kitty.
Catherine G.
Germantown, OH
This is a convenient product as your kitten can stay on it for a year. This eliminates changing food often and giving your kitty an upset tummy each time you change food. It also seems to be well balanced in that my kitten in the 7 months I've had him hasn't gain too much weight but had grown appropriately.
Emmaline P.
I use this as it was what the woman I adopted my cat fed him. He hasn't had any stomach problems, and seems to be growing healthily! I feed him the maximum recommended amount for his age, 3/4 a cup daily, divided into 1/3 servings 3x daily. He always eats it all, so I guess that means he likes it :)
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I fed all of my kittens this food from the day I brought them home! They really loved the taste and I enjoyed the value! Great price for a great product! I never worried that they weren't getting the nutrients that they needed to grow into healthy kitties! I would recommend this to anyone
Cassandra H.
New Franken, WI
How long can I feed my kittens the kitten chow until I can get the regular cat food?

back