BY KITTEN CHOW

Purina® Kitten Chow® brand Kitten Food Nurturing Formula.
New Look.
Same Great Formula.
Bite-sized morsels kittens love.
High in Protein and other Nutrients also found in Mother's Milk for Healthy Overall Development.
Contains DHA, Choline and B-Vitamins to Help Support Healthy Brain Development.
Delicious Chicken and Turkey Flavors Encourage a Healthy Appetite. see more...

• Is this a healthy brand for kittens or is there something...10 Answers
  • Does this have a healthy (low) level of grains for kittens? 3 Answers
  • I currently feed my kitten Purina kitten chow. I want to ...4 Answers
Buy on *
  • "It is a perfect size and little kittens need to start with something small when starting hard food." in 1 review
  • "Not to expensive and a well made cat food for the little guys." in 1 review
  • "This was the food that I fed my kittens and they absolutely loved it they seem to do really well on it and I would highly recommend it to anybody" in 1 review
  • "This was the kitten food I started my cat out on three years ago and we did not have any problems. " in 1 review
  • "My kitty runs to her bowl every time she hears feeding time!" in 1 review
Meredith M.
We fed this to our cat for the first year of his life. He loved it, and it helped him grow into a very healthy adult cat with an extremely shiny coat! This kitten food is a great price as well. Would definitely recommend to kitten owners!!
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My furbabies are all grown up now but when i took in my 4 kitties who were left without their mother , i had to bottle feed them back to health. Once i felt it was time to introduce them to hard food , Purina Kitten Chow was my first choice and i did not regret it. The kitties seemed to love it , they are now as healthy as a horse , and i would definitely choose Purina again if i ever got another kitten. Very affordable also.
Chelsey H.
Inman, SC
My 2 cats LOVE it! It’s always their go to food even though they’re not kittens anymore. It’s the only kind of hard food I could get my girl to eat while transitioning her to hard food from canned food. Would recommend for picky cats!
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have read some good reviews on this and now it’s my turn to review! My baby kitten loves this. I love the price and the nutrients it has it in. The price for the size of bag and quality is amazing. This cat food doesn’t stink as bad as others. For me I’m sensitive to cat food smells. Kitten seems to be growing healthy and fine, and loves his food!
jasmine h.
Norfolk, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our kitten absolutely loves this cat food. We purchased each bag roughly around $5 each. He’s already gained some weight, his coat it healthy, fuzzy and shiny. I enjoyed watching my kitten enjoy this cat food so much that I even gave a bag to my mother who herself just got a kitten.
Amber U.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My vet recommended this for the first year for my kittens and they loved it! Kept them really healthy and helped them gain weight and grow! It's easy to find in stores and affordable
Kelli K.
marble, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My local animal shelter uses this brand of food. They love it because it has milk in it to help the momma kitties and the kittens. The kittens and momma cats all seem to enjoy this food. Also a plus is there is no red dye number 5. The price is not too bad either.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I’ve tried a few different kitten foods and this is the only one that seems to actually fill the kitties up and they don’t act like they’re starving all the time. Usually less than $10 and lasts me a couple of weeks for two kittens so it’s worth it.
Autumn G.
Waterford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food my cats have ever been fed! All of my cats absolutely love this and if we switch to anything else they get sick. We have 4 cats currently ages 3 months to 14 years and they all absolutely love it!
KIERSTEN W.
Buchanan, GA
While my kittens are still little I like to use this cause I feel like it has a enough nutrients and they just keep getting bigger they eat this 3 times a day so I believe they are truly healthy.
kaitlyn s.
Norfolk, VA
Is this a healthy brand for kittens or is there something better we should use?
Jezebel B.
Toronto
I currently feed my kitten Purina kitten chow. I want to change up his food to something better quality however I don’t know what food would be good. Any suggestion on kitten food you have bought hand why you liked them ?
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this have a healthy (low) level of grains for kittens?
bianca l.
Milwaukie
What are some healthy kitten food options? My kittens are both 12 weeks old, currently eating Purina Kitten Chow Kitten Food that hasn’t been sitting well with one of their stomachs.