BY KITTEN CHOW

Purina® Kitten Chow® brand Kitten Food Nurturing Formula.
New Look.
Same Great Formula.
Bite-sized morsels kittens love.
High in Protein and other Nutrients also found in Mother's Milk for Healthy Overall Development.
Contains DHA, Choline and B-Vitamins to Help Support Healthy Brain Development.
Delicious Chicken and Turkey Flavors Encourage a Healthy Appetite. see more...

• Is this a healthy brand for kittens or is there something better ...10 Answers
  • Does this have a healthy (low) level of grains for kittens? 3 Answers
Purina Kitten Chow Kitten Food
  • "This was the kitten food I started my cat out on three years ago and we did not have any problems. " in 1 review
  • "This was the food that I fed my kittens and they absolutely loved it they seem to do really well on it and I would highly recommend it to anybody" in 1 review
  • "It is a perfect size and little kittens need to start with something small when starting hard food." in 1 review
  • "My kitty runs to her bowl every time she hears feeding time!" in 1 review
  • "Not to expensive and a well made cat food for the little guys." in 1 review
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
My furbabies are all grown up now but when i took in my 4 kitties who were left without their mother , i had to bottle feed them back to health. Once i felt it was time to introduce them to hard food , Purina Kitten Chow was my first choice and i did not regret it. The kitties seemed to love it , they are now as healthy as a horse , and i would definitely choose Purina again if i ever got another kitten. Very affordable also.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My local animal shelter uses this brand of food. They love it because it has milk in it to help the momma kitties and the kittens. The kittens and momma cats all seem to enjoy this food. Also a plus is there is no red dye number 5. The price is not too bad either.
Christina M.
Rosemead
This is a pretty good quality cat food. I have a picky eater and often need to change it up. Bought this and was impressed that he took to it right away. Very inexpensive and found at the local Walmart’s for a lot cheaper than what they sell it for at the big pet stores.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert
I’ve tried a few different kitten foods and this is the only one that seems to actually fill the kitties up and they don’t act like they’re starving all the time. Usually less than $10 and lasts me a couple of weeks for two kittens so it’s worth it.
Teanna B.
Saint Peter, MN
This is the only food my pet can keep down! She absolutely loves the taste and the ingredientes are healthy too. My cat enjoys it and it isn't crazy expensive to purchase. I will definitely be buying this food again.
brittney d.
Pet Lover Expert
This is the food I first bought my cats when I got them. They really liked it. Its the only food they would eat other than wet food. It's a great food to start them out on when they are old enough to eat dry food.
We’ve had a bunch of cats through the years and still have a bunch and all of them were fed kitten chow until a little over a year old and all are very happy and healthy cats.
Chelsea S.
Huntington , WV
My cat isn't a full year yet but I still buy him kitten food and mix it with a little bit of adult food and he seems to love it. After getting him fixed the vet preferred he started eating adult cat food so that he doesn't gain weight but I mix so that it will still allow him to get the nutrients he needs as a kitten.
Chantae C.
salinas, CA
I have had cats for almost ever and i always purchase this food for them, my kitty now does not like any other food other than this purina chow. my kitten is the pickiest eater and when i found that he really loved this purina chow, i was sold.....i changed his food because he kept getting sick from eating other food, but i came back to this one and i am soooo glad he really loved it.....my little fury friend would recommend to any other kitty
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This was the first food i gave my kitten when we first got him, since it was what he was use to. He had no problem with it but he wasn't always interested in eating it. It's a great price if you have a tight budget. But we have moved on to grain free products that have no animal by products and are natural or organic.
kaitlyn s.
Norfolk, VA
Is this a healthy brand for kittens or is there something better we should use?
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Does this have a healthy (low) level of grains for kittens?