Purina Kitten Chow

Nurture your kitten with lots of love and our complete nutrition. Rich in flavor, protein and other nutrients kittens need���like those found in mother's milk���our formula encourages a healthy appetite. And helps fuel healthy brain and body development.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Kitten Chow!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley  D.
Sugar Land, TX
I use this with my kitten and 1.5 year old cat and both love it. The tiny bites are perfect and I would assume taste great since it’s always gone. Easy to find at all stores and price is amazing too.
Jessica C.
Long Lane, MO
This product is great for those adorable little kitties. It seems to be gentle on their stomachs and they transition to it well. It gives them all the nutrients they need to grow up healthy. Our kittens really liked this brand. We use the adult version now. It's great, too! Would recommend.
Devon T.
My cat seriously loves this food. We transitioned her from her old food to this (gradually) when we adopted her without a problem.
Janet C.
Braceville
Used this type for all my kitties when little. Price is affordable. All of them seemed to enjoy it. And all were happy and healthy. Graduated them to Purina Indoor kibble.
Kim E.
Blue Bell, PA
My cat loves this food! Every time he hears the bag open he will trot over (and act like we never feed him or per vet’s orders, leave a bowl out for him all the time). I would definitely recommend for a kitten, especially since my cat will scarf down wet food. It helps him to eat a little slower.
member-299d5
This is the brand I fed both my cats when they were eat kittens. My boy had already been fine but my girl has a sensitive stomach and she was fine with this.
Sonya T.
Bradford, PA
I have an older cat that eats wet cat food and two kittens that eat this brand dry food. They both love it and are doing very well health wise with it
Brandy E.
Dexter, MO
I have fed this particular food to my cats because it has more vitamins in it since it's formulated for kittens. All four of my cats enjoy it. They are all healthy with beautiful coats. I am definitely pleased with the quality of this food and would recommend it to others.
Julie W.
Pride, LA
My kittens loved this food. Doesn’t upset their tummies, and has all the nutrients they need.
Marissa P.
lynn
I absolutely love this! Everytime I go to fill my kittens bowl with these he runs right over and starts eating, I have to refill his dry food bowl everyday. I also really like that it doesn’t have a bad smell, like most cat foods do

Looking for your answer?