BY PURINA

Kelsey M.
sebewaing
They love their kit n kaboodle I’ve tried other brands and they seem to like this one the best and it’s very reasonably priced so I can get a decent amount of food for a small price unlike many other brands of cat food
Stacey K.
Poplar Grove, IL
One of my cats doesn't not like one of the pieces in this food. he will pick it out and lay it on the floor in front of his food bowl. they he will meow every time I am in the kitchen as him telling me he wants different food
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
This is a great product. my cat seems to enjoy it. she is normally picky and sometimes will only eat certain pieces if i feed her another brand. its also always priced very affordable no matter where you buy it.
Abby S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is what I usually grab if I need to quickly buy some cat food. Normally I like to feed my furbaby healthier food made with real ingredients, but this is like cat-fast-food to him--he loves it but it isn't that great for him longterm.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
For the longest time this was all my cat would eat, we tried high end food, really really cheap food and found this and at a good price range so we bought it and she has been eating it for 4 years now!
Michele E.
APO, AE
I don't eat it so I can't give a firsthand flavor review but the price is great and it doesn't seem overly dry or crunchy. Easy to find in store and one I know my cat will eat!
Amanda E.
My cats enjoy this food. Although it is not their favorite, I think they prefer more of a seafood flavor as opposed to the mix flavor of this.
Emalee D.
Sheppard Afb, TX
My cat loves this food, he won't eat anything other than this. He turns away at the smell of different brands but this one he comes running
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats get sick of the same dry food so we have to switch it up often, and they seem to like when this ends up in the mix
Danielle H.
My cats really enjoy this but we only buy it when it's on sale. It's over priced they need to come down on the price.