Purina Kit & Kaboodle Original Cat Food 3.15 lb. Bag uploaded by Jeanne K.

BY KIT & KABOODLE

Kit & Kaboodle is the 100% Complete & Balanced Nutrition cat food that makes every meal a mouthwatering occasion! Features Kit & Kaboodle® brand Cat Food 4 yummy flavors: chicken, liver, turkey and ocean fish 4 shapes make it fun and tasty 100% complete and balanced for cats of all ages 3.15 lb. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Susanna S.
Eagleville, TN
My kitties love this brand of delicious cat food! They find it very satisfying and they always come back for more! I'm very impressed with the ingredients and quality of this food. Two thumbs up!
Chelsea S.
Huntington , WV
My cat isn't a year yet but the vet said that after he was fixed he needed to start eating adult cat food so I started him on this and I mix it with his kitten food so he still gets all his nutrients and he seems to enjoy it with all the different flavors.
Alyssa P.
Hibbing
Was fine for three of my cats, introducing a cat to it turned out almost deadly. After eating some of this she no longer would eat, she was losing weight badly and puking up bile. I had to hand feed her baby food and goats milk for two weeks until she finally would eat again. Needless to say this brand of food will NEVER be in our house again as it sent my cat to the verge of death. All cats have seemed healthier as well once switched off this brand.
Cayla B.
Buffalo, NY
EVERYONE THAT REVIEWED THIS CLEARLY HASNT EVER SPOKEN TO AN EDUCATED VET. This is the absolute WORST food for cats. It is CHEAP for a REASON. It is made with tons of "fake" ingredients & very HARSH DYES. Maybe your cat seems "fine" now but they will have health problems eventually. Horrible product, do your research people.
Jacqueline R.
New castle, DE
My little boy loves his Kit & Kaboodle! It's the only food he has eaten since I've had him. It has helped him gain and maintain a healthy weight. He's such an active cat! I can usually find the food at a good price, better priced than most other products. I will continue to buy Kit & Kaboodle for my little boy!
Kaitlyn D.
Lake Worth, FL
My cat loved this food, I buy it for him every time. Every time I buy cat food, this is the one I buy. I would definitely recommend it. It's a large amount of food that doesn't break the bank.
Wendy C.
Pet Lover Expert
Another cat food my cats love but made her gain lots of weight!! Had to take her off it but otherwise its a great value & price.
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I have four kitties and they really love this food! I am not sure if it because of the vibrant colors or if the flavors are as vibrant as the colors!
Amanda A.
Kissimmee, FL
My cats used to love this food! One of the only foods they would get a little "possessive" over and wouldn't want to share with the others.
Courtney R.
Herndon, PA
This is a really good brand. My cats really love this kind of cat food. It's fairly priced for the amount you get!