BY KIT & KABOODLE

Taste? Got it. A lip-smackin' combination of four cat-pleasing flavors--Chicken, Liver, Turkey & Ocean Fish. Variety? Oh, yeah. Four flavors and four fun shapes...no "bowl boredom" happening here! Nutrition? You know it. 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats. It really is the whole "Kit & Kaboodle"! see more...

Annalyse P.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this food! I’ve tried to purchase different brands, but they refused to eat it. Originally bought this at Walmart. They always wake me up in the mornings because they know it’s feeding time. I will purchase this again.
Casey A.
Blairsville, GA
This is what I’ve always fed my cat and she seems to like it and I like that it works with my level of poor. I really don’t think there’s anything I would change about this product. Maybe add some more flavors.
Kim B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My cats love this food
They get so excited when I go to the bag and start scooping it out to them ..
I have 3, an older male and 2 younger females ..
all love it
Harley B.
Sedalia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had trouble getting my cats too eat certain kinds and then I tried this one. They love it and eat it up fast. It made feeding them a lot easier. I have four cats and three are a little small but one is a large cat. I do recommend this product for other cat owners.
Madaline M.
Pennsylvania
Use this for when I owned a cat which I recently had to bring back to my mother's due to not being able to have a cat in my appt but for the 5 years I had her she loved this stuff. It's a big bad reasonably priced and it's all she ate.
Coloring B.
Great food that is similar to meow mix. This is the only food that my cat will eat. She is picky and won't eat anything else.Its a decently cheap brand of cat food.
Beth U.
holton, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of the only cat foods that both of my cats agree on. I also have to buy it for my ducks because they think it is the best treat in the world
Crystal. A.
montrose
Only kind of cat food my cats will eat. I tired giving them other cat foods along the way but the only kind they will eat is kit & kabiodle.. ❤️
RLHS🌀 C.
Random Lake
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is the only cat food my cats actually like and it did not cause any issues with them and they’ve been on it for years.
Sami L.
Cherokee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She eats it non stop lol it's one of her favorite brands and the price is great for a big bag. Especially for a cat haha