Add a Photo

By KIT & KABOODLE
#405 in Cat Food & Treats
Kit and Kaboodle Original Cat Food, 16 lbs: 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats 4 tasty flavors: chicken, liver, turkey and ocean fish
Christine S.
Christine S.
Before you string me up for not feeding my cats better food, you should know I have tried to give them the good stuff. They go on kitty hunger strikes if I don't feed them this specific kind of cat food. My cats go bananas for Kit & Kaboodle. Do I wish it had better ingredients, yes. Will I keep feeding it to my feline overlords? You better believe it.
Brittnee C.
Brittnee C.
Springdale , AR
My cat and Weenie dog absolutely love Kit and Kaboodle. Before you judge me on feed cat food to my miniature dachshund, I have tried multiple high end puppy foods and he just will not eat them. This food satisfies their taste and appetites. The price is pretty awesome too!
Leah K.
Leah K.
Decatur, GA
I have two cats and four kittens. One of my cats have a very sensitive stomach. This is the first food that didn't make her sick. My kittens love it too, but they eat everything. I like the food and it's a decent price. Definitely will continue to buy this.
Krista T.
Krista T.
W Lafayette, IN
My cat is such a food snob. Purina Kit & Kaboodle is one that I can buy at a decent (around 9 dollars for this size bag) price that he will actually eat. While it is not the best when it comes to nutrition, I know that he's not going to go hungry.
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: Cat Food Original Medley 16 lb; 7.26 kg
This is my favorite cat food. The price is excellent and my cats are addicted. I can buy other foods but they are not as satisfied with it.
Torrie H.
Torrie H.
We recently switched our outdoor cats to this food and they absolutely love it...we will continue to buy this food for sureπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
Recently bought this cat food , recommended by a friend and I have to say that my cat love it and best of all was the price.
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
April 18, 2017, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Cat Food Original Medley 16 lb; 7.26 kg
My cat really enjoyed the food, but I cannot bring myself to buy this ever again. She was fine for awhile, but near the end of the bag she kept getting sick. Nothing else in her diet or environment had changed, and we suspected that the extreme heat may have made her food go bad? Because it wasn't expired and hadn't been exposed moisture and as soon as we stopped feeding it to her she was fine.
Yumi Q.
Yumi Q.
March 20, 2017, 8:45 a.m.
Review for: Cat Food Original Medley 16 lb; 7.26 kg
Great cost performance.really. I had a coupon so I got this suuuper cheap. He loves it.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Brockton, MA
My cat loves Kit & Kaboodle Cat Food Original Medley its the only one he will eat any other he just walks away
Diane H.
Diane H.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone have experience with giving this to their cat?