BY KIT & KABOODLE

Kit and Kaboodle Original Cat Food, 16 lbs: 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats 4 tasty flavors: chicken, liver, turkey and ocean fish see more...

stefanie c.
union city
my cats eat the crap out of this if we don't get them this they won't eat it. they are picky af and if they like this I guess its good but I aint gonna test it my self. its an okay price just depends on where you go just wish they were in real big bags. hdhdh
Jade C.
Red Oak, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats were raised on poverty kitty food. We fed them what we could and spoiled them with soft kitty food and treats when we could. We tried getting them Better food now that we can afford it but they only eat kit n kaboodle original. Everything else makes them projectile vomit all over my carpet
Kaitlyn R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats absolutely love this stuff. When I seen the price, at first I was skeptical because it is pretty cheap. Then I looked at the ingredients and I didn’t see anything alarming. My mom fed her cats this for over 10 years and they’re both healthy. (A little overweight, but happy)
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat really enjoyed the food, but I cannot bring myself to buy this ever again. She was fine for awhile, but near the end of the bag she kept getting sick. Nothing else in her diet or environment had changed, and we suspected that the extreme heat may have made her food go bad? Because it wasn't expired and hadn't been exposed moisture and as soon as we stopped feeding it to her she was fine.
Kristal C.
Bradley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've try to more exspessive stuff but my fur babies seem to love this stuff better than anything else. All they have to do is hear the bag and they come running.
Anahi L.
San Ysidro, CA
Unfortunately the cats love it . It's unfortunate because it's not the healthiest food for them. They don't like the healthy stuff, I think they're junkie cat food junkies. It would be nice if it were more healthy , but then again the cats probably wouldn't eat it.
Anna G.
Bremen
Been feeding our cats this food for the past few years, they love it, it is made with good ingredients and the price is reasonable! We always get the bigger bag, more for your money!
Chelsey B.
Nesquehoning, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was always afraid to use this brand of cat food because I never knew it’s reputation very well. I currently use it for my cat, he was eating it when he first showed up at the house. He used to be an outdoor cat.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Over the years we have had MANY cats and kittens and they LOVE this food, they ard never satisfied with anything else for long. We do not have a high instance of hair-balls, even with long haired breeds. This has very rarely made the cats sick, if they ever throw up it isn't from this food here, though other foods have made them vomit! 👍 p.s.
..even your dogs will be after it, i think this is sweet to them..they even go after the litter box 😷
Christine S.
Before you string me up for not feeding my cats better food, you should know I have tried to give them the good stuff. They go on kitty hunger strikes if I don't feed them this specific kind of cat food. My cats go bananas for Kit & Kaboodle. Do I wish it had better ingredients, yes. Will I keep feeding it to my feline overlords? You better believe it.
Diane H.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone have experience with giving this to their cat?