BY KIT & KABOODLE

Kit and Kaboodle Original Cat Food, 16 lbs: 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats 4 tasty flavors: chicken, liver, turkey and ocean fish see more...

Buy on Kmart
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Over the years we have had MANY cats and kittens and they LOVE this food, they ard never satisfied with anything else for long. We do not have a high instance of hair-balls, even with long haired breeds. This has very rarely made the cats sick, if they ever through up it isn't from this fold here, though other foods have made them vomit! 👍 p.s.
..even your dogs will be after it, i think this is sweet to them..they even go after the litter box 😷
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My cat really enjoyed the food, but I cannot bring myself to buy this ever again. She was fine for awhile, but near the end of the bag she kept getting sick. Nothing else in her diet or environment had changed, and we suspected that the extreme heat may have made her food go bad? Because it wasn't expired and hadn't been exposed moisture and as soon as we stopped feeding it to her she was fine.
Christine S.
Before you string me up for not feeding my cats better food, you should know I have tried to give them the good stuff. They go on kitty hunger strikes if I don't feed them this specific kind of cat food. My cats go bananas for Kit & Kaboodle. Do I wish it had better ingredients, yes. Will I keep feeding it to my feline overlords? You better believe it.
Brittnee C.
Springdale , AR
Pet Lover Expert
My cat and Weenie dog absolutely love Kit and Kaboodle. Before you judge me on feed cat food to my miniature dachshund, I have tried multiple high end puppy foods and he just will not eat them. This food satisfies their taste and appetites. The price is pretty awesome too!
Krista T.
My cat is such a food snob. Purina Kit & Kaboodle is one that I can buy at a decent (around 9 dollars for this size bag) price that he will actually eat. While it is not the best when it comes to nutrition, I know that he's not going to go hungry.
Leah K.
Decatur, GA
I have two cats and four kittens. One of my cats have a very sensitive stomach. This is the first food that didn't make her sick. My kittens love it too, but they eat everything. I like the food and it's a decent price. Definitely will continue to buy this.
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Budget friendly and my cats love this brand. For the price it's great, other brands around this price (retails $9.99 here) are disliked by my cats, but they love Kit & Kaboodle
Heather D.
If you want a cat food with a bunch of fillers and grain, this one is for you. Just smell it and it will tell you what it's made of. It smells like dried play dough and salt.
This is my favorite cat food. The price is excellent and my cats are addicted. I can buy other foods but they are not as satisfied with it.
Tonya J.
Hornbeak, TN
My cats will eat this okay but they tend to like other kinds of cat food better than this one. One or the cats will not eat this at all.
Diane H.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone have experience with giving this to their cat?