Purina Kit & Kaboodle Essentials Cat Food 12.1 lb. Bag uploaded by Linz G.

BY KIT & KABOODLE

Nutrition? And how! Every bowl has complete nutrition that helps support: A healthy heart and clear vision, Healthy skin and coat, A healthy immune system, Strong teeth and bones. Taste? And then some! A lip-smacking combination of four cat-thrilling flavors--Chicken, Turkey, Salmon and Cheese. Variety? And that's a fact! Four flavors and four fun shapes...no "bowl boredom" happening here! It really is the whole "Kit & Kaboodle"! see more...

Kayla H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both my cats seem to enjoy this brand, doesn't upset their tummys or anything. I got it from Walmart at an affordable price and it lasts a few weeks. I will continue to buy this brand
Ashley P.
Lancaster, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this brand of cat food so much that hey won’t eat any other brand. However, if you have more than one cat, I would suggest buying a bigger bag of this because it does not last long.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this Purina kit & kaboodle. Honestly I buy whatever's on sale and my cat loves chicken and rice. So, I try to buy those flavors for him. His name is Thomas and he is a little jerk sometimes, but I love him. This hard cat food I store in a galvanized trash can with a tight lid and scoop for easy feeding.
Linz G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this & has been eating for a little over a year. I recommend this to anyone that has a cat and wondering if they should get it. Very healthy and keeps my cat in shape ( weird to say) but it's true! 😹 10/10 for my animal lovers
Holly N.