Purina Frosty Paws Peanut Butter Flavor Frozen Bites for Dogs uploaded by Chantelle H.Purina Frosty Paws Peanut Butter Flavor Frozen Bites for Dogs uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY FROSTY PAWS

Purina® Frosty Paws® Peanut Butter Flavor Frozen Bites for Cool Dogs!
With vanilla bean flavor coating.
Artificial and natural flavor. see more...

• "My dog loves them and they are great on hot summer days." in 2 reviews
  • "They are a little pricey but I get these for my dogs for special occasions." in 1 review
  • "My dogs love this stuff it makes them so excited when I show them I got their peanut butter frosty paws" in 1 review
  • "My dog bowzer absolutely loves frosty paws." in 1 review
  • "My dogs get this as a special treat for Christmas, their birthdays, etc." in 1 review
Christina E.
Christina E.
Lancaster, PA
If I had the time I would make my own frozen peanut butter dog treats. However, I don't so these are a great treat for my medium sized puppy. He goes crazy when I retrieve them from the freezer. The only down side is theyes are a little pricey and not completely all natural. Overall I would recommend them as a special treat for any dog that enjoys cold treats!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Florissant, MO
My Holden's love these, but they are way too expensive and taste so bland. Yes, I've tasted it. So much tastier and healthier to make your own homemade treats! Plain Greek yogurt 32 oz, mashed bananas. Peanut butter. Honey. Mix together, put in small cups, freeze. They'll go wild over it!
Kara K.
Kara K.
Modesto, CA
My dogs LOVE frosty paws! When they see me get ice cream out of the freezer they can't wait for their own. I may be partial to frosty paws because the dog on the box looks just like my dog, but hey... they seem to love the stuff.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Clinton Township, MI
Angus LOVES these. The packaging is adorable and I love being able to give him a cold treat that I know is good for him. It's a good value - I usually pick these up for him when we get his nails clipped. Such a treat!
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
These are amazing summer treats for your pup. My chocolate labs absolutely love them. They can't get enough of the peanut butter flavor. These treats are not to expensive and last a while in your freezer.
Keith-Sara S.
Keith-Sara S.
Parker, CO
My dogs loves these. It's fun to have a frozen dog treat in the summer. And my grandkids love to give them to them I will have to say that they don't smell good to me. LOL! But my pooches sure love them.
Rob K.
Rob K.
Redford, MI
Our dogs have loved Frosty Paws for years. The only problem we have is keeping them in a small dish so the dogs won't have to chase the treats all over the floor. These arealways a big hit!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Best frozen treat a puppy could ask for ? I give them to both of my German Shepard crosses and they love them it's a great deal . Dogs love them no mess at all definitely recommend these
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pickens, SC
Pet Lover Expert
My dog absolutely loves these! I usually give them to her after we have had a long walk, played outside for a long time, or been on the lake or outside the whole day. She loves these!
Erika D.
Erika D.
Weslaco, TX
My dog loves these!! I give them to him in the middle of the day after he's played outside in the sun. It gets really hot here, and I'm glad there's a treat to cool him down.
Alysa C.
Alysa C.
Philippines
Where can i get this?
Kyrstin G.
Kyrstin G.
Roselle, IL
Do dogs actually enjoy this? I've seen it around many local stores but I'm always skeptical about buying
Grace H.
Grace H.
Manchester, NH
So are these like mini frozen ice cream treats for dogs? Do people's dogs generally like this? I have a large American bulldog and she is pretty picky - anyone else with large dogs use this product ?
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Does anyone know what major chains carry this? I'm interested in trying it.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Where can you find these?