BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® With Tuna & Egg in Sauce Flaked Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

• Is this an okay meal for a cat for everyday or only weekly?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allison P.
watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My cat is in love with this tuna and egg wet cat food. He doesnt get sick from eating it. He eats every bit I give him and he is very picky when is comes to moist food. I will definitely continue to buy this product and I'm sure my cat will thank me. I recommend this to anyone with a picky cat.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
Purina Friskies is a wonderful brand that my cats really seem to enjoy. It seems to be a favorite that they always want to have. They're much more enthusiastic about lunch when it's Friskies vs. other brands that I may get for them to try. It's affordable and they love it.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
I used to buy this for my cat all the time when I had one and she loved it! I like that it's wet and I would stock up on these when they'd go on sale.
Amy W.
Bridgeville, DE
All three of cats REALLY love this variety of food. They are very picky but devour this every time.
Mandy G.
Salt Lake City, UT
My kitty is very finicky. He prefers saucy foods. He won't touch tuna in a can, the kind meant for people. He loves this tuna and egg flavor. he will finish the whole bowl. He's so happy when we open this flavor.
Jennifer M.
Mount Orab, OH
My two girls seem to really love the flavor of this food...they always finish every bit when I purchase this one!! reasonable priced...will continue to buy it!
Micah W.
Austin, TX
To be honest my cat is very fat so we have been trying to diet her and she has been throwing up hard cat foods. Obviously the diet was not working so we decided to just try friskies to see if she would hold it down and she did! Most of these canned cat foods truly gross me out and a canned in like spam but friskies looks and smells a little bit more quality.
Samantha R.
Massapequa, NY
My cats absolutely love this food, the get so pumped when I crack that can open! I only give them 1/2 the can at a time so they don't over eat honestly!
Ashley C.
Worcester, MA
My cat loves wet food, so every once in a while I will substitute her typical dry food with some Friskies. My cat is actually really picky, and will only eat seafood related flavors (she despises any chicken, liver, or turkey flavored foods, too funny). She actually really likes this flavor, which surprised me. I thought maybe the Egg would throw her off, but she seemed to enjoy it (she ate it in like 2 minutes).
Kathleen E.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats favorite are any of the friskies tuna flavors, this being one of them.
Micah W.
Austin, TX
Is this an okay meal for a cat for everyday or only weekly?