BY FRISKIES #40 in Cat Food

Purina® Friskies® With Tuna & Egg in Sauce Flaked Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

• Is this an okay meal for a cat for everyday or only weekly?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my cats favorite wet can food the only one he'll eat the whole can of. The smell is terrible so defiantly a at night in the kitchen type food but he loves it so im happy put i like that it hase the egg in it and such if your cat is picky like mine i would give this a try
Mandi C.
Crown Point, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves it! Me on the other hand I feel like I can smell it for hours and it grosses me out! My cats get wet food one time per day and they love getting it! Sometimes for one cat it can be a lot so I recommend splitting it in half if they are getting dry food too.
Libby N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 4 cats and they loveeee canned cat food as long as it is in morsel form and not pate. They eat this stuff right up and hope for more. You know the leg cuddling and purring. It's cute, but my cats get chunky fast on this stuff. So it has to be limited.
Mikaelah S.
Somerset
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat seems to enjoy this food. She loves eating it. The food has a great quality. My cat is a siamese and she loves this food. I believe she loves this food more than any of the other kitty food I buy her. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Jess R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Although I’d rather buy my cats a much healthier brand, they love this stuff. They don’t get it often but when they do, they go nuts for it. It’s affordable and comes in a ton of flavors that my cats all seem to like.
Amy C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats devour this stuff! It truly smells like real tuna. My cats cry and get so frisky when they hear me pop the top. I recommend stocking up on this because once your cats have tasted it they will be hooked!
Melissa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the flavor the cats like the most is the two no one of course it is to know they will always love this one first it is to burn expensive is there a find and most grocery stores in Walmart carry this one
Jewel D.
Bloomingburg, NY
Very easy on their stomach they beg every morning and night like they know their food schedule and if I’m late they let me know great value and the price is affordable. I would highly recommend this product
Charlotte H.
Columbia
The cats go crazy for this food! We like to switch between dry and wet food, and this is the perfect product for them! The only downside is their gas smells way more after eating it - be careful!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love eating these! I’ve bought them in multiple flavors over the years! They enjoy all of them and come running as soon as they hear the bag being shaken up!’ will continue buying these!
Micah W.
Austin, TX
Is this an okay meal for a cat for everyday or only weekly?