Purina Friskies with Tuna & Egg in Sauce Flaked Cat Food uploaded by Ana Z.Purina Friskies with Tuna & Egg in Sauce Flaked Cat Food uploaded by Steph A.

BY FRISKIES #34 in Cat Food

Purina® Friskies® With Tuna & Egg in Sauce Flaked Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

• Is this an okay meal for a cat for everyday or only weekly?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
We have an older cat who just sort of adopted us, she came around one day and never left. In the beginning I bought all the fancy, expensive car food for her because I figured she deserves good food after being a street cat for so long BUT she wouldn't eat it and the only thing she like is this brand and this kind is her favorite. I will continue to buy it as long as she's with us
Angela P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Depending on the type of friskier you buy you will get more or less food. The flakes cans have A LOT more food in them and are worth the money. My cats will eat any flavor of friskies. They won’t eat any other brand and act like they are addicted. They only eat friskier for dinner. They will start to scream if I’m 15 minutes late feeding them. They act like cat food addicts haha
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my cats favorite wet can food the only one he'll eat the whole can of. The smell is terrible so defiantly a at night in the kitchen type food but he loves it so im happy put i like that it hase the egg in it and such if your cat is picky like mine i would give this a try
Libby N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 4 cats and they loveeee canned cat food as long as it is in morsel form and not pate. They eat this stuff right up and hope for more. You know the leg cuddling and purring. It's cute, but my cats get chunky fast on this stuff. So it has to be limited.
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
My cats will fight me to get this out of the can they love it. You can usually get lots of cans for less money than an entire bag of dry food. Since the cans are sealed and have peel off tops you don’t have to worry about it going bad quickly.
Nicole L.
My cats love friskies! They know the sound of the can opening and come running. The value is good and there’s a lot of food inside the can. The price is also unbeatable. This is the only wet cat food that I will ever get for my cats!
Jess R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Although I’d rather buy my cats a much healthier brand, they love this stuff. They don’t get it often but when they do, they go nuts for it. It’s affordable and comes in a ton of flavors that my cats all seem to like.
Melissa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the flavor the cats like the most is the two no one of course it is to know they will always love this one first it is to burn expensive is there a find and most grocery stores in Walmart carry this one
Emilie R.
Martinez
this is the only food my 12 week old kitten can eat but it smells so gross
I mix it in dry food and slowly add less and less so my kitten can be used to dry food but i still give it to her plain 1 time a day
Alexa V.
Sioux Falls
There’s better cat food out there but my cat eats this. He loves it. All though if I put a bowl of something different next to it...he’d dig into that first! The flavor of it is what I think he likes most.
Micah W.
Austin, TX
Is this an okay meal for a cat for everyday or only weekly?