BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® With Tuna & Egg in Sauce Flaked Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

• Is this an okay meal for a cat for everyday or only weekly?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Daria I.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
I have 2 cats, and 1 seems to have a sensitive stomach and throws up most cat food. She was the runt of the litter, and tends to gorge. I have found very few wet cat foods that she will eat and not purge. This one seems to be gentle enough on her stomach for her to keep it down. I buy the tuna and egg especially for her and have found the messes to be definitely less when that is her go to food.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Dale, TX
While this is probably one of the stinkiest cat foods I've smelled (and it looks nasty too!) My cats absolutely love it! They act like they haven't eaten in a month when they hear the can open and catch the stinky (stinkier) scent. They purr & eat. It's hilarious!
Karan D.
Karan D.
Felton, DE
I have a rescued FIV infected cat that is a true treasure to me. He loves this food and it makes me happy to see him so happy. Great value for the money and will buy forever for him. Large amount of food in this can
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY
My cats absolutely love love this flavor. Never dry its nice and moist, actually Smells kind of like tuna. My babies never leave left overs with this flavor.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Pet Lover Expert
My cats always enjoy Friskies and while this is not their favorite flavor it is a flavor they enjoy upon occasion. Excellent value for money.
Anyssa G.
Anyssa G.
Albuquerque, NM
My cat Zoey loves friskies food. It's the only food she will eat. I've tried others but she doesn't like them she only likes this brand.
Judy T.
Judy T.
It's cheap and my cats like it so what I can I say. I usually gives it to them as a treat more than any though, not their daily diet.
Kristyn H.
Kristyn H.
Shamong, NJ
The cats love this food. They will eat it up so quick they run out before the next meal time. This is one of their favorite flavors.
Holly S.
Holly S.
My cat looks forward to this every night. I usually have picky cats and friskies always works wih every single one of them!
Mandi F.
Mandi F.
Grantsville, UT
Absoulutely love Friskies for my cats, very affordable for being that we have so many cats to feed
Micah W.
Micah W.
Austin, TX
Is this an okay meal for a cat for everyday or only weekly?