BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® With Tuna & Egg in Sauce Flaked Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

• Is this an okay meal for a cat for everyday or only weekly?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Daria I.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
I have 2 cats, and 1 seems to have a sensitive stomach and throws up most cat food. She was the runt of the litter, and tends to gorge. I have found very few wet cat foods that she will eat and not purge. This one seems to be gentle enough on her stomach for her to keep it down. I buy the tuna and egg especially for her and have found the messes to be definitely less when that is her go to food.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Dale, TX
While this is probably one of the stinkiest cat foods I've smelled (and it looks nasty too!) My cats absolutely love it! They act like they haven't eaten in a month when they hear the can open and catch the stinky (stinkier) scent. They purr & eat. It's hilarious!
Karan D.
Karan D.
Felton, DE
I have a rescued FIV infected cat that is a true treasure to me. He loves this food and it makes me happy to see him so happy. Great value for the money and will buy forever for him. Large amount of food in this can
Anyssa G.
Anyssa G.
Albuquerque, NM
My cat Zoey loves friskies food. It's the only food she will eat. I've tried others but she doesn't like them she only likes this brand.
Judy T.
Judy T.
It's cheap and my cats like it so what I can I say. I usually gives it to them as a treat more than any though, not their daily diet.
Mandi F.
Mandi F.
Grantsville, UT
Absoulutely love Friskies for my cats, very affordable for being that we have so many cats to feed
Zoicar B.
Zoicar B.
Me gustaría usar este alimento para mí gata. Hasta ahora no lo he probado .
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Worcester, MA
My cat loves wet food, so every once in a while I will substitute her typical dry food with some Friskies. My cat is actually really picky, and will only eat seafood related flavors (she despises any chicken, liver, or turkey flavored foods, too funny). She actually really likes this flavor, which surprised me. I thought maybe the Egg would throw her off, but she seemed to enjoy it (she ate it in like 2 minutes).
Amy M.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Purina Friskies is a wonderful brand that my cats really seem to enjoy. It seems to be a favorite that they always want to have. They're much more enthusiastic about lunch when it's Friskies vs. other brands that I may get for them to try. It's affordable and they love it.
Allison P.
Allison P.
watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My cat is in love with this tuna and egg wet cat food. He doesnt get sick from eating it. He eats every bit I give him and he is very picky when is comes to moist food. I will definitely continue to buy this product and I'm sure my cat will thank me. I recommend this to anyone with a picky cat.
Micah W.
Micah W.
Austin, TX
Is this an okay meal for a cat for everyday or only weekly?