Purina Friskies With Beef In Gravy Prime Filets Cat Food uploaded by Lavina C.

BY FRISKIES #7 in Cat Food

Purina® Friskies® With Beef in Gravy Prime Filets Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

• Does anyone know where I can get more coupons for this product3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this canned cat food for our kittie. It’s a flavor that I know he will eat often and most of the time I can catch it on sale at certain stores ( even though the price point is already pretty great when not on sale). I highly recommend for all cats but especially if you have kittens in the younger years or older cats. It’s easier for them to eat and digest.
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My big very fluffy orange and white kitty named Ellie May absolutely lovesss this kind of soft food and she is known to be very very picky about all her food. So for her to eat this us something very special. I'm very thankful I could find a kind of food she loves.
Yidasia V.
New Rochelle
I have tried different wet foods over the years with my cat fuzz and she would turn her nose up to them or try to bury them. But with this beef flavor she seemed to really love it. I can call her anywhere in the house just by opening the can and that is one of the few times I can hear her speak when she sees the wet food. I love making my little fur baby happy.
Lysh D.
Sinton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I tried [product:purina-friskies-tasty-treasures-with-chicken,-tuna-&-cheese-in-gravy-cat-food] and I personally don't care too much about wet cat food. I feel like my cat doesn't need it. He leaves it there after a couple bites and then by a little later the food is hard. It also makes his stools stink!
Laura C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves all the Friskies that have gravy in them. He has been eating the canned and dry food from friskies since he was a kitten and has loved it! In my own experience I've never met a cat who didn't like friskies so far! Im glad that my cat loves it and it is very affordable which is a plus!
Haley L.
Spokane
Purina Friskies With Beef In Gravy Prime Filets Cat Food
I buy this product only as a special treat opposed to a meal because my kitty only licks up the gravy and leaves the chunks in her bowl. Nonetheless, she loves it and I love making her happy!
Dalton A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We get this in a filet variety pack for my geriatric kitty, and she loves it. We mix it with a little bit of Purina indoor cat food and it’s the perfect combo. She will HOWL for this if we are even 2 minutes off of her normal feeding schedule lol
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves to have these as a treat in supplement to her normal daily cat food. Her ears perk right on up and her meow gets only louder as soon as I open the can! Definitely recommend it as a daily meal option or as a treat for your kitty!
Kristy S.
Rocky Hill
My cat will only eat this food and the dry food. As soon as she hears the can open wherever she is in the house she’ll come running because the loves the food. It’s a pretty large can too and there’s enough in one can to feed her twice
Abbie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats get these as special treats. They love it! However, we have to limit how much they eat because the wet food makes them pack on weight. Especially our already chubby cat, Oliver. It doesn’t smell bad, though, which is a perk!
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does anyone know where I can get more coupons for this product