BY FRISKIES #8 in Cat Food

Purina® Friskies® with Beef in Gravy Meaty Bits Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves all the friskies , this beef in gravy meaty bits is one of his favorite, next to the ones with cheese, these are amount a 1.00 which is worth it for him to have a nice treat. He is an American shorthair and he just gets so excited when he sees my husband or I bring home a can of friskies , he still thinks he will learn to open these cans ':)
Laura C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This one is my cats number one favorite. He loves the beef in gravy sauce and will eat it all really quick! Hes usually pretty picky on canned foods but he seems to like the beef in gravy sauce alot. Happy cat = happy owner (me), so I would give this one 10 stars if I could since it is his most favorite choice of canned food!
Ky D.
Lakewood, WA
I love the chunks! My animals hate the pate texture of wet food and won't eat it without it being cut up into sizable chunks.

This makes it really easy for flea medicine treatment, and they think they're just getting a special treat. The size is nice too. My animals are small so I can divide one can for them and thats usually enough for them :)
Hope M.
Sanford
My cats absolutely love this brand of food and seriously won't eat anything else! The price is good and they seem to really love it. Every time I crack a can they come running. I defiantly recommend this food to anyone else who is looking for a good wet food for their fur babies
Libby N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 4 cats and they loveeee canned cat food as long as it is in morsel form and not pate. They eat this stuff right up and hope for more. You know the leg cuddling and purring. It's cute, but my cats get chunky fast on this stuff. So it has to be limited.
Andrea P.
Torrance , CA
I have a 17 year old cat and a kitten both love this food. The 17 year old struggles with chunkier wet foods so this one is perfect for him so he can actually chew I think it’s a good option for owners with older cats that feed them wet food at night
Kaila M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies is the only brand I buy because it’s my cats favorite. The indoor delights dry food is a huge hit. He is a picky cat and will only eat the flakes/filets/or bits...anything but pate. Other than this it’s the best, at the best price point.
maddy m.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
My cats will eat anything but they do seem to love this the most. Gary, my most pampered kitty won’t eat anything but this so they’ve gotta be doing something right. Would recommend this to people with picky kitties who only eat special things.
Hannah G.
Taylorsville, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves loves loves this brand of wet food every time a wake up its the first thing that she wants. She scarfs it down so fast and it really helps her not puke like she use to do with other brands. I would recommend if your cat is a puker.
Becca M.
Sayre, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed my cats a bunch of different flavors of friskies and they love them, but they love this flavor the most! It seems like it’s gone before I can even blink. Walmart and Sams club has great prices for these and they keep my cats happy!
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;