Purina Friskies with Beef In Gravy Meaty Bits Cat Food uploaded by Carlie F.Purina Friskies with Beef In Gravy Meaty Bits Cat Food uploaded by Carmen R.Purina Friskies with Beef In Gravy Meaty Bits Cat Food uploaded by Keri B.

BY FRISKIES #51 in Cat Food & Treats

Purina® Friskies® with Beef in Gravy Meaty Bits Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Trisha O.
Trisha O.
Hinsdale, NH
One of my kitties favorite flavors. You can find this food anywhere and always cheap. I pay less than 50 cents per can and they last a few nights with my one little guy. I switch up the flavors for kitty but always stick with meaty bits or savory shreds.
Sara N.
Sara N.
My boy is a picky eater, and the first I've ever dealt with, but popping open a can of this and he has no complaints, I love Friskies wet food, and my cats show that they love it compared to other brands that they sniff and walk away from.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Roanoke, VA
My little fluff ball loves this brand and this texture of wet cat food. I have tried the different textures within the same line of product, but meaty bits is his favorite. Highly recommended product as it offers an array of flavors!
Keri B.
Keri B.
My cat LOVES any kind of meaty bits friskies wet cat food! She wakes me up in the morning and meows loudly for her friskies breakfast. She purrs loudly when she eats this kind of food.
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
My cat loves this stuff! He knows when I open his can. If he's across the house he'll come running as soon as he hear that little click on the can. He could eat his weight in this if I would let him! He got his belly full and it's time for a nap.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Pet Lover Expert
This is one of my favorite cans to open because the odor doesn't make you want to chop your nose off. It's Its really subtle compared to the other flavors. She seems to like the consistency of this a lot with the gravy.
Carlie F.
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Our cats absolutely love this brand of wet food! Their favorite texture is the Meaty Bits kind, but they like the other kinds as well. This brand has a great variety of flavors for your cat! Super affordable too!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Clermont, FL
My little girl pretty much dives into the meaty bits. I will get the variety pack for her and she loves it all! I have tried different styles for her but meaty bits is what she loves
Janie H.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
We usually don't give our cat soft food but the mother in law does. Sent spoils him beyond means. He absolutely loves this stuff. After he finishes it out of his bowl he goes and gets the can from the trash and licks it clean. I hate that he digs out the can, but I'm happy he's enjoying his food.
Cecily C.
Cecily C.
Oakland, CA
We feed our two cats a fancy expensive dry cat food because we want them to maintain good health and snuggle with us for many more years to come. However, even kitties need a treat once in a while! Friskies canned foods are their favorites, particularly the "gravy" varieties (as opposed to the "pate" varieties). Thankfull,y it is affordable and available at many of our local grocery and drug stores.