Purina Friskies with Beef In Gravy Meaty Bits Cat Food uploaded by Keri B.Purina Friskies with Beef In Gravy Meaty Bits Cat Food uploaded by Carmen R.Purina Friskies with Beef In Gravy Meaty Bits Cat Food uploaded by Carlie F.

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® with Beef in Gravy Meaty Bits Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Jessica S.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my cats favorite thing to eat. She gets crazy with her meowing when she hears the can open. It’s what gets her in the house when she runs out lol. We’ve tried other brands, better brands, but she doesn’t really finish them, she turns back to these. Probably because they are really saucy. Good product!
Kaila M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies is the only brand I buy because it’s my cats favorite. The indoor delights dry food is a huge hit. He is a picky cat and will only eat the flakes/filets/or bits...anything but pate. Other than this it’s the best, at the best price point.
Khoree L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My beautiful blue Russian loves these. They are her favorites. She’ll come running a mile away if she hears you opening the can. Rayn is not an affectionate cat but if you’re holding her food in your hand she’ll purr and rub against your legs all day. I love it because she loves it!
Holli P.
Winifrede , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats
Cecelia S.
Batavia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t usually feed my cats wet food, but in the summer my barn cats get this as a supplement to their dry feed. They love it and it helps to keep the weight on them when they are being more active and it’s priced well.
Lysette G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Probably one of the favorite wet foods my cat has. He once again goes wild over this stuff. He loves this food and gets so excited everytime he eats it. I would definitely recommend this food for your fury pal :))
Priscilla D.
Pelham, New York
Texture and flavor is very good. My cat seems to love it . The only down side is it comes in a can and it’s annoying needing to store it once it’s opened. Otherwise great food product for your cats. The odor isn’t too bad.
Kyleigh M.
Statesville
My cays love any kind of wet food do if its goof for them, its good for me. Of course it doesn't smell good at all but it looks jammed pack with kitty lovin flavor.
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My olde calico cat has a hard time chewing dry food so I give her this. She loves the gravy the best and will lick it all off first! I like the price point at Walmart.
Lauren R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The rest of the meat flavors from Friskies are great and my cat loves them, but the beef makes him sick every time he eats it. We can no longer use the beef cans in the variety cases. Great price, but either low quality beef, or our cat suddenly got picky.