Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Please contact Purina directly at (800) 778-7462 within 60 days of date on receipt for assistance. Or, feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the "Best If Used By" date box from the package, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O Box 2530, Largo, FL 33779 Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Inspired seafood flavor combination Real ocean whitefish and tuna flavors cats love Chunky texture for added mealtime enjoyment Provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition Ideal for feeding growing kittens and full-grown adult cats Quality- and safety-checked for peace of mind Savory, bowl-licking juices Cats fall whiskers over tail for the savory flavor combination and yummy goodness of Purina Friskies Prime Filets With Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce wet cat food. Count on this inspired recipe that features real whitefish and tuna ensconced in tempting juices to send her taste buds into overdrive, ensuring an empty dish and a satiated tummy at every meal. She'll love sinking her teeth into the chunky, palate-pleasing pieces of real seafood in this irresistible entree before lapping up the delectable juices and licking her bowl clean. You'll feel like a VIP for giving her the flavors she dreams of in a nutritionally sound recipe that's good for her and that shows her how important she is to you. Each delightful serving provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your playful feline, with vitamins, minerals and nutrients to give her the energy she needs for every adventure. You want your cat to be delighted each time you fill her dish, so it makes sense to serve her this Purina Friskies Prime Filets With Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce wet cat food. Nutritious and delicious, this food is enriched with vitamins and minerals, so you can have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the food you feed her each day is just what her body needs. Because she deserves only the best, we make this wet cat food with premium, high-quality ingredients sourced from U.S. suppliers, so you always know what's going into her tummy. Even the fussiest feline can't resist the tempting flavor combination of whitefish and tuna, covered in savory, mouthwatering juices, so her bowl comes back empty with every feeding. We know that you take every precaution to ensure the quality of the food that you serve your fur baby. For this reason, we put every batch of food that we make through stringent testing in our Purina-owned facilities in the United States. Our pet nutrition pros track the raw ingredients used in this Friskies cat food through every stage of the manufacturing process, so your cat enjoys consistently delicious meals and you have confidence that you're giving her irresistible food that she loves and that loves her back with good nutrition. Like you, we care about sustainability, so we pack our wet food for cats in recyclable cans as part of our commitment to greener manufacturing and a healthier planet. Keep her on her paws by filling her dish with this Purina Friskies Prime Filets With Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce wet cat food, or add more variety to her diet with other recipes from the Prime Filets lineup such as Turkey Dinner in Gravy, Chicken & Tuna Dinner in Gravy, Salmon & Beef in Sauce or Beef In Gravy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Friskies Wet Cat Food, Prime Filets With Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce - 5.5 oz. Can!
How would you rate this product?
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats absolutely love this food and this flavor. They get so excited whenever it's time to eat. Also there are always good deals on bulk of this food.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love it, but it is filled with crap. I wish it was easier to find canned cat food with preium ingredients and not animal by-product or grains
Dundalk, MD
I have 3 very picky cats. This cat food is one of the few that all 3 agree on. It's affordable, it's easy to find, and my kitties love it!
Visalia, CA
My cat loves this flavor, but it definitely smells like fish. I feed her outside when I'm feeding her this flavor because of the smell.
Cats love it! The 2 of them share one can and they scarf it down! It's a great treat for them after a long day home alone
Sugar land, TX
Used this when I was trying to trap cats for TRap neuter return program. This helped me trap about 10 cats they love it
Lake Mary, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
My kitties likes this wet food especially if it has fish as a ingredient but they love their dry food alot more.
Mora, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is all we buy for my very picky 11 yr old kitty. He loves the chunks but no the pate. He gobbles it all up!
Coatesville, PA
This is flavor my cats enjoy the most. I'm not a fan of the smell but it makes them happy and they gobble it up.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats favorite wet food ever they love every combination and taste they can't wait till dinner time. Buy it

Looking for your answer?