Purina guarantees outstanding quality and taste. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, simply let Purina know why. Please contact Purina directly at (800) 778-7462 within 60 days of date on receipt for assistance. Or, feel free to mail your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with our products, the "Best If Used By" date box from the package, along with your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Purina, Office of Consumer Affairs, P.O Box 2530, Largo, FL 33779 Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Inspired seafood flavor combination Real ocean whitefish and tuna flavors cats love Chunky texture for added mealtime enjoyment Provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition Ideal for feeding growing kittens and full-grown adult cats Quality- and safety-checked for peace of mind Savory, bowl-licking juices Cats fall whiskers over tail for the savory flavor combination and yummy goodness of Purina Friskies Prime Filets With Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce wet cat food. Count on this inspired recipe that features real whitefish and tuna ensconced in tempting juices to send her taste buds into overdrive, ensuring an empty dish and a satiated tummy at every meal. She'll love sinking her teeth into the chunky, palate-pleasing pieces of real seafood in this irresistible entree before lapping up the delectable juices and licking her bowl clean. You'll feel like a VIP for giving her the flavors she dreams of in a nutritionally sound recipe that's good for her and that shows her how important she is to you. Each delightful serving provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your playful feline, with vitamins, minerals and nutrients to give her the energy she needs for every adventure. You want your cat to be delighted each time you fill her dish, so it makes sense to serve her this Purina Friskies Prime Filets With Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce wet cat food. Nutritious and delicious, this food is enriched with vitamins and minerals, so you can have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the food you feed her each day is just what her body needs. Because she deserves only the best, we make this wet cat food with premium, high-quality ingredients sourced from U.S. suppliers, so you always know what's going into her tummy. Even the fussiest feline can't resist the tempting flavor combination of whitefish and tuna, covered in savory, mouthwatering juices, so her bowl comes back empty with every feeding. We know that you take every precaution to ensure the quality of the food that you serve your fur baby. For this reason, we put every batch of food that we make through stringent testing in our Purina-owned facilities in the United States. Our pet nutrition pros track the raw ingredients used in this Friskies cat food through every stage of the manufacturing process, so your cat enjoys consistently delicious meals and you have confidence that you're giving her irresistible food that she loves and that loves her back with good nutrition. Like you, we care about sustainability, so we pack our wet food for cats in recyclable cans as part of our commitment to greener manufacturing and a healthier planet. Keep her on her paws by filling her dish with this Purina Friskies Prime Filets With Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce wet cat food, or add more variety to her diet with other recipes from the Prime Filets lineup such as Turkey Dinner in Gravy, Chicken & Tuna Dinner in Gravy, Salmon & Beef in Sauce or Beef In Gravy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Friskies Wet Cat Food, Prime Filets With Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce - 5.5 oz. Can!
How would you rate this product?
Marysville California
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purina Friskies Wet Cat Food, Prime Filets With Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce - 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by rachael T.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat Finny absolutely loves this wet cat food. He can't eat certain ones because something in some of them causes him to itch and chew a lot. This stuff he's had no problems with. He eats the whole can to himself. It hasn't made him put on a ton of weight which others have done to him before. It must taste really good to him because he begs and bugs us for it every day. Plus it doesn't have that really strong fishy smell to it either so it doesn't stink up the house. It's only like $0.50 per can at most big stores which is very helpful. All in all it's a super good treat or meal for my cat. I recommend it to any pet owner that has a cat that is healthy enough to eat these kinds of things. Purina Friskies Wet Cat Food, Prime Filets With Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce - 5.5 oz. Can
Corsicana, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love these, and they're pretty picky. I buy them in a variety pack so they don't get bored. They look, and smell, great. And the chunks in gravy make them so much happier to eat their dinner than the ground pate style cat food.
Tucson, AZ
My furry babies LOVE these! I feed them this in the morning and they lick the can until it is CLEAN! they meow like crazy whenever they hear that can open! It smells like real fish - it doesn't smell fake so it makes me feel better about what I am feeding my cats. Highly suggest.
Apple Valley, CA
My cat loves this food. She's not a fan of the pate type food and actually coughs it up. With the purine in gravy she loves it and I love that she doesn't cough it up like the other cat food. And the smell isn't super strong to where it makes your stomach turn like other foods when you throw the can away despite rinsing it out before it goes to the trash.
Galesburg , IL
Tried this for a bit but as much as my cat ate it, it just wasn't quite as good as a different brand i also use. I do think it's worth the value and price and just depends on what your cat likes. I recommend it to anyone who is watching out for ingredients in your pet food.
The cheaper canned kitty foods are pretty much all the same, there isn't anything wrong with this one. My cat won't eat dry food. He likes this food and it's never made him sick so I would buy it again.
My cats love this wet cat food! they've tried other flavored but this is their favorite. for some reason they never finish the other flavors. it's not pricey at all. I would recommend this to other cat owners
Warminster, PA
My cats go crazy for this food. They love the taste better than any other brand of food. It's a good value for the price. I have an old cat and a kitten and they both love it. I recommend it all the time.
My cat loves Friskies! A simple crack of the can and he comes running from wherever he is in our home. He loves all flavors, but seafood always seems to be his top choice.
My cat begs for me to open a can of this everyday. She eats the while can in one sitting. It's a special treat I don't mind giving her a few times a week

Looking for your answer?