Purina Friskies Wet Cat Food; Flaked With Tuna & Egg - 5.5 oz. Can

Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Made with real tuna and egg for a taste cats love Tender flaked texture delights her palate Enticing aroma piques her curiosity Contains essential vitamins and nutrients 100% complete and balanced for the growth of kittens cats and the maintenance of adult cats Packaged in recyclable cans Checked for quality and safety Tempt your cat's taste buds with Purina Friskies Flaked With Tuna & Egg wet cat food. Real tuna and egg combine to create a delightful taste sensation, and the tender flaked texture is sure to please her palate. With essential vitamins and nutrients in every serving, you can feel good about serving this delectable recipe to your favorite feline. Open a pull-tab can of this Friskies wet cat food variety, and let the rich aroma lead her to her dish, all while knowing she's getting a meal that's 100% complete and balanced for the growth of kittens and the maintenance of adult cats. She'll love the small bites of yum in every serving, and you'll love giving her a meal that has her licking her dish clean and begging for more. With so much tasty goodness in each bite, this Purina Friskies Flaked recipe makes it easy to show your cat that you pay attention to her cravings for seafood flavors. Offer up a dish full of yum with Purina Friskies Flaked with Tuna & Egg wet cat food. The appealing flakes of tuna serve as a visual cue that something delicious is in store for her, and the tempting texture delivers a scrumptious dining experience. With real tuna and egg in every bite, this wet cat food recipe is bound to bring a grateful purr to her lips. With a formula that's 100% complete and balanced for kittens and adult cats, this Purina Friskies Flaked variety follows her from her adorable kitten days to her adventurous adult years for consistency in her diet. Serve this wet cat food at every feeding, or alternate between wet and dry foods by introducing her to Purina Friskies Tender & Crunchy Combo dry cat food for even more delectable flavors and enticing textures. You care about where your cat's food comes from, which is why we manufacture this wet cat food in our Purina-owned U.S. facilities. Each batch undergoes rigorous quality and safety checks to give you added peace of mind, and we formulate our products to meet or exceed industry standards for cat food. The result is safe, delicious and nutritious food you and your cat can both love. At Purina, we strive to make quality the #1 ingredient in everything we do, so your cat gets the meals you expect from a trusted brand. Sustainability is as important to us as it is to you, and we work toward using eco-friendly packaging and responsibly sourced ingredients to meet our commitment. Each can of this wet cat food is recyclable, so you can have a positive impact on the world around you while giving your cat the nourishment she needs to be her playful, happy self. Let your cat know she's at the top of your priority list when you serve her Purina Friskies Flaked With Tuna & Egg wet cat food.

Is this an okay meal for a cat for everyday or only weekly?
Start your review of Purina Friskies Wet Cat Food; Flaked With Tuna & Egg - 5.5 oz. Can!
a month ago
Friskies is an incredibly low quality cat food brand that as a former professional in the pet industry, I find to be absolute trash. I highly recommend spending more money to feed your cat if possible, or even researching better brands because this is not the one.
2 years agoCleveland, TN
This is my cats favorite wet can food the only one he'll eat the whole can of. The smell is terrible so defiantly a at night in the kitchen type food but he loves it so im happy put i like that it hase the egg in it and such if your cat is picky like mine i would give this a try
10 months agoGreenwood
This variety of cat food stinks even worse than the usual wet food - if that's even possible, LOL - and my cats did not like it at all. They licked the sauce off but didn't eat the rest of it. I wouldn't buy this flavor again only because they didn't like it as much as other flavors, but other cats may like it depending on their personal preference - my kids are a little picky. The can was easy to open and get into, even with nerve damage in my hands that makes opening cans difficult.
4 months agoAurora, CO
Purina Friskies Wet Cat Food; Flaked With Tuna & Egg - 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Carmen A.
This is my senior cat Buffy's favorite choice. She is a tuna and seafood lover. This flavor is very particular though. My other cats do not like this flavor. I buy it only for Buffy...she is 22 so she gets whatever she likes and often. If you haven't tried this flavor before, I recommend getting only one or two cans to see if your kitty likes it first.
2 years agoSalvisa, KY
All my cats love every flavor of friskies! I love how there’s so many textures and flavors to choose from so my very picky cat doesn’t get upset about eating the same one all week
2 years agoChicago
This is a great wet food for your cats! It met my expectations. A pro about this food is that it is very cheap. Your cats will enjoy this great food. My cat for sure does. I buy this all the time and I would recommend it for another cat owner
4 months agoOmaha, NE
My spoiled cats favorite. It’s not a chunky food with more gravy then food but it’s more flaky and has real tuna and egg in it. This is the one we buy the most on our house. This is the only one they won’t leave extra food on their plate with. I do recommend this can of food to other cat owners.
a year ago
My cats love friskies, and we have tried every brand that you can think of and my cats are so picky that they will not even touch another brand at this point. Which the price for friskies really makes that an easier thing to deal with because they are so affordable
a year agoRossville, IN
This is a good canned cat food, it isn’t anything special but it is super cheap. Our cat loves these and when you opened it she comes running in. I constantly repurchase these for my cat as special treats.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Target
I bought this as a way to switch up the variety for my cats and they liked it alot. since its flaked it isnt dry or very saucy. you can see all the egg pieces in it as well. plus each can is about $0.80- $1.00, very affordable.