BY FRISKIES #9 in Cat Food

Purina® Friskies® Turkey & Giblets Dinner Classic Pate Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

• I have a 4 month old kitten, and I was wondering if this product ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Karrie F.
Our cat Sophie loves her turkey and giblets canned friskies. I’m not sure about taste because it’s for her but she seems to love it. Definitely a good value especially since she doesn’t waste her food and you can get varieties up to 32 count for around $15. Plus look for coupons in your Sunday paper! Nestle Purina Cat Supplies Friskies Savory Shreds Turkey & Giblets We will continue to buy this.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always have dry food for my cat, and twice a day (Early Morning and at the end of the day), she loves it. I always try to buy on a promotion on Shoprite 24 cans for $10 and last week I had a $2 off coupon, and sometimes you can also have some coupons to buy other treats from this brand, cats loves it and Im happy that she's happy with the food also!
Danielle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love the turkey and giblets pate cat can too! I love that Friskies offer's a variety of flavors and food styles. My cats like a variety and Friskies provides that! My cats eat the turkey and giblets on a regular basis and they seem really happy when eating it! Easy to find, this brand is at most stores and grocery chains and the price is great!
Yara C.
Allentown, PA
It's cheaper and my cat seen to enjoy it. But is no the healthiest but if you are on the budget is perfect. You can get so many variations and flavors. When you open the can is going to be very moiste and chunky. Some others it will be a apure paste Wich is ok. I do get the chunky one because it give the illusion the he is eating home made cook.
Donna W.
SAINT JOSEPH
When purchasing on type of Friskies cat food I always go with the turkey and giblets pate dinner. The 4packs are a good value and my cats love the food. Friskies leaves my cats happy and I am pleased as well. We will purchase this product again.  Target and Walmart offer a good variety.
Andrea R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this food. Really affordable and easy to find in stores. Only con is that the ingredients are not healthiest for cats and I discovered that recently. If you have the money buy a healthier brand that does not have meat by products or corn. I’m going to try to switch.
Tamara F.
Arlington, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My senior cat had pancreatitis and became an on/off diabetic. We started him on a no fish, high protein, all pate diet. He improved drastically once we cut out his dry food, which would raise his blood glucose. The turkey and giblets is his favorite flavor and since switching to all friskies pates his body has leveled out and he rarely ever needs insulin. It is affordable and we buy it by the case/pallet through chewy for even cheaper than we find it at stores.
Heather M.
La Mirada, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As soon as my cats hear me pull the lid back they come running and can eat a whole one to themselves and still lick the bowl clean one of their favs for sure, this brand is their favorite I think the sound of the metal being pulled back gives a Pavlovian response
Dawna G.
Jemison
I misplaced on this when I need to put this one on my wishlist to try out on the kitties don't know if they like it or not but I have a feeling that probably would since I like the other Friskies product that we feed them.
Johnna T.
Sumerco, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this brand of food! They rarely eat wet food, but when they do this is their favorite. It’s affordable and easy to find. It definitely meets my (and their) expectations. Everyone should buy it for their cats!
Braylee D.
Seminole, OK
I have a 4 month old kitten, and I was wondering if this product often causes loose stool? My kitten began eating wet food instead of dry and has not had a hard stool since. Any advice?