BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Turkey & Giblets Dinner Classic Pate Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
My oldest cat is 17 years old and she has diabetes. The vet gave us a long list of cat foods that would help keep her diabetes under control. We tried a few different brands and ended up sticking with purina, specifically the turkey and giblets and tuna. If your cat has diabetes (it's pretty common) I would highly recommend. My other two cats love this brand as well.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
My cat is absolutely obsessed with this flavor. We typically buy the big assorted box but this is his favorite in the bunch. He will literally reach over and tap the can if I am not opening the one he wants. He is dedicated to this flavor!
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Hewitt, NJ
My cats go crazy for that they love it so much every time I get finished their plates like right away it's not making them get too fat and they're not getting skinny losing a good weight and natural healthy one and I but this often
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
My cats love this food and always want to eat more! The consistency is a little runny which makes for a mess but regardless, they always eat all of it!
Emilia P.
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
One of my catshas a very sensitive system and does not like these my other cats love all the gravy but not ..really the meat but every cat is different
Anna D.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
Highly recommend. This food has helped my cats health as she is going through kidney problems. Her energy is up and I am very pleased with the product.
Nelyabith B.
Nelyabith B.
My cat loves this pate. I definitely don't know haw it taste but my little Paris love it. So I belive in her taste and I totally recommend it
Julianna H.
Julianna H.
Durham, NC
Our cats love this wet food. They always come running when they hear us going for the cans. The quality of the food seems great overall.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Portage, MI
My cat loves this stuff. The price isn't bad either and there is always a sale on this stuff at my local meijer so that's a plus.
Tanha U.
Tanha U.
My cats go crazy when they're fed this type of canned food. It's not given to them on a daily but they love it
Braylee D.
Braylee D.
Seminole, OK
I have a 4 month old kitten, and I was wondering if this product often causes loose stool? My kitten began eating wet food instead of dry and has not had a hard stool since. Any advice?