BY FRISKIES #35 in Cat Food

Purina® Friskies® Turkey & Giblets Dinner Classic Pate Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tamara F.
Arlington, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My senior cat had pancreatitis and became an on/off diabetic. We started him on a no fish, high protein, all pate diet. He improved drastically once we cut out his dry food, which would raise his blood glucose. The turkey and giblets is his favorite flavor and since switching to all friskies pates his body has leveled out and he rarely ever needs insulin. It is affordable and we buy it by the case/pallet through chewy for even cheaper than we find it at stores.
Karrie F.
Our cat Sophie loves her turkey and giblets canned friskies. I’m not sure about taste because it’s for her but she seems to love it. Definitely a good value especially since she doesn’t waste her food and you can get varieties up to 32 count for around $15. Plus look for coupons in your Sunday paper! Nestle Purina Cat Supplies Friskies Savory Shreds Turkey & Giblets We will continue to buy this.
Danielle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love the turkey and giblets pate cat can too! I love that Friskies offer's a variety of flavors and food styles. My cats like a variety and Friskies provides that! My cats eat the turkey and giblets on a regular basis and they seem really happy when eating it! Easy to find, this brand is at most stores and grocery chains and the price is great!
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My moms ragdoll cats enjoy this. When they go to the bathroom it really stinks. I dont think its the food. I'm thinking its just their breed because it is always the worst stink you could imagine. This is a cool food because its soft for them to eat. You can see chunks of cheese in it.
Gabriella L.
Kenosha
I know this product is great. All of my past cats (5) would fight over this wet food. It's very good and inexpensive compared to other cat food companies. Sadly, my cat now does not like any kind of wet food at all. She will only lick the gravy and take a couple bites.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats absolutely love this! I purchase “flavor” very frequently and my cats are waiting and meowing hours before dinner time. Although the ingredients are not entirely high end, the price and what is used to make the food is a surprisingly good compromise.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three good sized cats. I give them wet food as a treat occasionally. I picked this up at my local Kroger for pretty cheap. For some reason they don’t really like this type. My babies prefer the shreds compared to the “pate” type.
Heather M.
La Mirada, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As soon as my cats hear me pull the lid back they come running and can eat a whole one to themselves and still lick the bowl clean one of their favs for sure, this brand is their favorite I think the sound of the metal being pulled back gives a Pavlovian response
Erinn L.
My cat loves both the turkey and the salmon Pate! Friskies is the only brand of canned food my cat will eat and it’s so cheap! I definitely would recommend this for cat owners as it’s loved by our two!
Lauren R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat hates the pâtés. He will not eat them or even glance in that direction. Though it may be the same flavor as the shreds he loves, he won’t eat them at all. I will definitely not be buying these anymore.
Braylee D.
Seminole, OK
I have a 4 month old kitten, and I was wondering if this product often causes loose stool? My kitten began eating wet food instead of dry and has not had a hard stool since. Any advice?