Purina Friskies Turkey & Cheese Dinner In Gravy Savory Shreds Cat Food uploaded by Kelli Z.

BY FRISKIES #36 in Cat Food

Purina® Friskies® Turkey & Cheese Dinner in Gravy Savory Shreds Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Olivia N.
New Orleans
I have purchased dry and wet friskies for my indoor/outdoor cat. She does eat the wet food but really rejects the dry food. It’s odd because she is a stray and not generally picky. Not sure if it’s the quality of the food or just the cat. Overall I would buy the wet food again, but not the dry food.
Kayla P.
Phoenix , AZ
This has always been a fan favorite from all my cats over the years. Even my picky cat patches loves friskys wet cat food. I this the slides texture is more appealing for our furry friends. I'm not exactly sure about the taste lol but the smell is definitely better than other brands
Bella F.
Winter springs
I have 3 cats and only one likes when I feed them this wet food. Which is why I only feed them wet food when I’m out of dry food or I get it as a free sample. Sometimes my other cats might throw up but they also sometimes do to dry food. But my one cat does enjoy this food.
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always get the shredded for my cat because whenever I get the pallets they are very hard to get out of the can and my cat is very impatient when it comes to getting his food. I never give him the whole can because that’s a pretty large meal. I definitely recommend getting the shredded Friskies cat food for your pets
Michaela C.
This is my cats favorite wet food we give it to her in the mornings and she comes running as soon as we put the bowl down every time. She really prefers the flakey wet food and I continue to buy them even though they’re a little more expensive than others.
Rachel M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always get this for my kitties and they love it! If I get them late style they will lick all the gravy off and leave the food. With this type they eat all their food and they get even more gravy! I am happy momma as long as my fur babies are happy!
Carolina P.
Garden City, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The entire “shred” variety is my cats favorite! I honestly think it looks much more appealing than the usual gunky cat food. I purchased mine at my local Dillon’s and Walmart. They are extremely affordable and there is so many flavors to choose from.
Elise F.
Saunderstown, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are pretty fussy when it comes to food. This is the only kind i can buy that they will eat. Theyre always very excited to get a can in addition to their dry. Price is fair, most places have a deal if you buy multiples. Would reccommend to any cat owners.
Maritza T.
Montrose , CA
My cat loves the shreds. Doesnt really likenthe pate or any other brands. I guess its working if my cat is enjoying it and going through the food. Ive had other brands literally sit on the shelf because my cat didnt like it.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten LOVES Friskies wet food! He loves his dry food but when it comes to his wet food, he can’t wait to have it. The ingredients are definitely comparable to some higher up wet cat food and the price is usually under $0.55 a can.