Purina Friskies Turkey & Cheese Dinner In Gravy Savory Shreds Cat Food uploaded by Kelli Z.

BY FRISKIES #59 in Cat Food

Purina® Friskies® Turkey & Cheese Dinner in Gravy Savory Shreds Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Gabriella L.
Kenosha
The cats love this!! They go absolutely crazy just from the sound of s lid opening regardless if it's actually their food. If your cat enjoys cheese in even the slightest of manners, I totally recommend for you to try this on your cats and see if they like it as well.
Bella F.
Winter springs
I have 3 cats and only one likes when I feed them this wet food. Which is why I only feed them wet food when I’m out of dry food or I get it as a free sample. Sometimes my other cats might throw up but they also sometimes do to dry food. But my one cat does enjoy this food.
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always get the shredded for my cat because whenever I get the pallets they are very hard to get out of the can and my cat is very impatient when it comes to getting his food. I never give him the whole can because that’s a pretty large meal. I definitely recommend getting the shredded Friskies cat food for your pets
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat is 13 and extremely picky when it comes to eating. He loves this brand. All the cheese ones including the chicken he loves. Which normally he won't touch chicken. I think it is priced well. I like that I can buy larger cases from Walmart and Amazon.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ingredients are top notch, but he loves the taste and a variety pack at Sam’s club is only $21. I feed him half a can in the morning mixed with dry food, and half a can at night mixed with dry food. He really enjoys it and is a happy cat with it.
Savannah G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves this brand wet food. I like to get her the flavors with the cheese bits and she LOVES them. It's a great treat for her to go along with her dry food and it's a great value also. A yummy treat for a very low price.
Amber A.
Newark
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love it. It has some bad things about it how it is messy and stinks but other than that my cats enjoy it very much it really did meet my expectations. I am glad that I bought this brand and would buy it again
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten LOVES Friskies wet food! He loves his dry food but when it comes to his wet food, he can’t wait to have it. The ingredients are definitely comparable to some higher up wet cat food and the price is usually under $0.55 a can.
Abb C.
My cat that I occasionally catsit loves this stuff. This is the only brand of food she actually finishes all of which makes it easier for me when I have to clean the bowls. They come in many different flavors and my cats favorite is the tuna flavor.
Khoree L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby girl loves this kind. It’s one of her favorites. She eats it within minutes. She’s so greedy. I have a Russian Blue cat. There are no pros to this food. My cat absolutely adores it. She gets so excited when it’s time to eat canned food.