Purina Friskies Tasty Treasures with Turkey & Cheese in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by Shells U.

BY FRISKIES #61 in Cat Food

Purina® Friskies® Tasty Treasures® With Turkey & Cheese In Gravy Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

• My cat has only eaten dry food since we adopted him 6 mon...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amber R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are decently cheap. And I'm guessing by the way my cat comes running they must taste good and smell good to him. Kids love feeling like they are giving our cat the best food. They watch him eat and feel pleased.
Celeste M.
Sharonville, OH
Review for: Tasty Treasures Cat Food 5.5 oz/1 can; 5.5 oz more...
These are great for cats and the flavors my cats love. I have 5 cats and each can will feed the 5 of them their tasty treat for the day. They can’t seem to get enough. Healthy option for my obese kitty as well. Lol
Elle C.
Philadelphia
Review for: Tasty Treasures Cat Food 5.5 oz/1 can; 5.5 oz more...
I don’t know if it’s the cheese in this wet food but my cat had diarrhea after eating it. Before eating, she was only eating dry food for 2 weeks so I know that it was definitely this that caused her stomach pain.
Nicole S.
Review for: Tasty Treasures Cat Food 5.5 oz/1 can; 5.5 oz more...
My cats love Tasty Treasures! I always give them the turkey flavor around the holidays for an extra treat! The food had just the right amount of gravy to make my cats happy. I would absolutely buy this again!
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Review for: Tasty Treasures Cat Food 5.5 oz/1 can; 5.5 oz more...
Thought my cats would love this, but they weren’t fond of the cheese sauce part which surprised me, It doesn’t even look good, but what soft cat food does. I tried it a few different times with the same result.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves scarfing this down in an instant.. A soon as i open that can he runs meowing like a baby.. In his head i know he thinking, yassss!!! My favorite dish my owner is the bomb. Now give me that tasty food. Haha!! This is a luxury food for him and i some times mix it with his kibbles.. There are soo many different flavors for him also that i choose for him. He loves the gravy ones.
Christy S.
Cottage Grove
Review for: Tasty Treasures Cat Food 5.5 oz/1 can; 5.5 oz more...
Another great wet food for cats! It has a good gravy and little cheese pieces along with shreds of meat. My cat loves the cheese pieces and gravy. And since he’s so picky on texture the shreds are perfect! A good treat for any cat!!
Nicole F.
My cat loves this food, he is obsessed with anything cheese so this having cheese mixed in is perfect for him. It’s also not to chunky which is nice seeing as how my cat doesn’t have a lot of teeth.
Amberly J.
W Hempstead, NY
Review for: Tasty Treasures Cat Food 5.5 oz/1 can; 5.5 oz more...
I’m not a huge fan of friskies because I sometimes think the smell is unbearable. My cat had horrible breath over eating friskies. He enjoys them and will eat them so if you can handle the stink then this food is okay!
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is one of her many flavors she will sit and eat all at once it I let her. I do buy this one a lot because she eats it , but I feed strays too but she doesn't mind to share :)
Mayan W.
Roanoke, VA
My cat has only eaten dry food since we adopted him 6 months ago. What is the best way to incorporate wet food into his diet?