2 colors available

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Tasty Treasures® With Turkey & Cheese In Gravy Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

• My cat has only eaten dry food since we adopted him 6 months ago. W...3 Answers
Mellissa B.
Mellissa B.
Lakeville, PA
I usually feed my cat meow mix dry food but i always grab a few of these for a nice treat sometimes and my cat just goes crazy for it. its a great price per can especially for treat nights only doesn't break the budget. i would recommend and purchase again
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
whittier, Ca
I don't feed my cats this very often but I do when I want to reward then or give them a treat because they go nuts for this flavor in particular. I think they love that it's loaded with gravy and cheese. They really can't get enough.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Birmingham, AL
We started buying our cats canned food in hopes of not having to buy so much dry food and they love the canned! They are cheese freaks and go crazy over all the flavors in cheese
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX
My youngest cat loves this flavor. She prefers turkey over any meat and loves anything with a cheesy flavor. This is her favorite!
Davi L.
Davi L.
huntsville, al
Friskes is the only brand of wet food that my cat will email! She loves the tasty treasures best!! The price is excellent!!
Sin M.
Sin M.
Bronx, NY
My cat can't get enough of this stuff:... Even my dog trys to get some when he's not paying attention.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
My cat loves the food in gravy with cheese mixed in. This is the only brand she will eat!!
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Marysville, WA
One of my favorite brands. My cats love this the most usually will get as a treat
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
For some reason my cat goes crazy for dairy products, like when I eat cheese or ice cream she will demand a lick haha. but I know that cats can be lactose intolerant so I sometimes have to say no :( so when I saw this can food that had cheese I decided to give it a try. she went nuts she loves it and she doesn't get sick from it so I know I can feed her this can food :)
Erin N.
Erin N.
Champlin, MN
My two cats absolutely love this! As soon as I open the can, they come racing to the kitchen. I like that you can see the bits of cheese, so it is more like people food. Also, it doesn't make them sick like some other cheese products do. I will purchase again.
Mayan W.
Mayan W.
Roanoke, VA
My cat has only eaten dry food since we adopted him 6 months ago. What is the best way to incorporate wet food into his diet?