BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Tasty Treasures® With Chicken, Tuna & Cheese In Gravy Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Libby N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 4 cats and they loveeee canned cat food as long as it is in morsel form and not pate. They eat this stuff right up and hope for more. You know the leg cuddling and purring. It's cute, but my cats get chunky fast on this stuff. So it has to be limited.
Teresa T.
San Jose
My cat seems to really like these canned food. Although, I only give them to him on special occasions or when he’s really good. I don’t like to give them to him all the time cuz I don’t want him to have any problems when it comes to bathroom issues and I like him to have hard food for his teeth.
Kasalyn S.
Westminster , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: 1 Can; more...
My cat could live if this ! She’s loves it, everytime I bring it out she gets so excited ! She really enjoys it’s and loves getting it as a treat ! I usually feed her dry food which makes her love it even more . My cat loves it, and yours might too!
Christine W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: 1 Can; more...
Over the years I tried this with other cats. The vet highly recommend that I gave them different food. The vet did not speak highly of this food. We now use purevita and organic wet food. My cat is very healthy and has no concerns.
Gisela F.
North Port, FL
I have 2 cats and they love it. Sometimes they are picky and just like the kind that is shredded. I always give them this t night as their dinner. It is very cheap too. I would recommend this just not every day.
Tiffany B.
Romulus, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food! Although he likes all canned food, he seems to take to this kind. It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend trying this for yourself to see if your cat likes it.
Vanessa M.
Stanford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies is the only dry and canned food that I buy for my cats. They love it and they are very finicky when it comes to their food. A 15 pound bag is around $12 and it lasts them over a month.
Amber B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat really loved this kind! Anything that has a lot if gravy is a must for her! This is way better than the string cat food because you get more and it’s easier for your cat. I would but again
Denise C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I usually buy this brand of can food for my cats and they love it. They go nuts when they see me opening the can. I think the value is pretty good cause I normally split one can between the four of my cats and it’s enough for all of them.
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loved it. He have sensitivities and this gave him no adverse effects. The price was good. Offered a good amount of food and I could purchase it at my local grocery store.