BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Tasty Treasures® With Chicken, Tuna & Cheese In Gravy Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
I'm all about the healthy cat food picking but I must say its hard to work on a cat food budget at times for other brands.I like the frisky brand for a few reasons, it fills my cat's belly on a friendly budget and it is a product my cat loves.In this particular flavor the only downfall I have had is that my cat lets out gas from the cheese lol but it is not a deal breaker its more of a treat to him than a meal so I like giving him this in small amount throughout the day as snack but feed him the other flavors as a dinner my cat loves it.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
My cats really like this product, or the gravy at least. My cats always come running when they hear the can open, but then they only lick the gravy off the food, and let the rest sit in the dish without touching it. Not too sure if I will be repurchasing again.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Lebanon, PA
My cats love this! It's a favorite! In fact, all the Tasty Treasures are. They like to lick off the gravy first and then come back for the chunks. We buy this by the box and it lasts a long time. We get 3 meals out of one can.
Dana L.
Dana L.
Orrum, NC
Our cats love this food. Purina Friskies Tasty Treasures is one of their favorites. The flavors appeal to their senses and bring satisfaction unlike other less expensive brands we have tried. We will buy this one again soon!
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Lynchburg, VA
My cat really loves the Friskies brand and it's one of the few wet foods that she'll eat. Although she's been picky about some of the "fish" flavors, she'll eat any of these options for "Tasty Treasures".
Nicole I.
Nicole I.
My cat loves this! I don't know how it tastes so I can't really say anything but she likes it. I buy either the pack of 24 or 32 and the price is very convenient for me.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
My cats seem to like this food. I'm not crazy about the smell but they eat it fast enough that it doesn't linger. My cats coming running when they hear me open up a can
Sam S.
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
Definitely good to mix with our dry kitten food!! Our little one loves it! We get the variety pack and haven't had a single one thay he hasn't eaten.
Emma J.
Emma J.
My cat loves this canned food. He gets it for super every day and always enjoys and scarfs it down. This is probably one of his favorite flavors.
Darian P.
Darian P.
Norton, VA
My cat seems to love these, she prefers this over her dry food. The smell is horrible, but she doesn't mind it.