BY FRISKIES

Tasty Treasures Variety Pack includes: 8-5.5 oz. cans of Tasty Treasures With Chicken, Tuna & Cheese In Gravy Cat Food, 8-5.5 oz. cans of Tasty Treasures Turkey & Chicken Dinner With Cheese Cat Food, 8-5.5 oz. cans of Tasty Treasures With Chicken & Cheese In Gravy Cat Food see more...

Buy on Walmart
Holly H.
Hermon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes crazy for this wet food. She comes running as soon as she hears the can open. Actually, so does the dog! Haha. We purchase the variety pack because it’s a good deal and we like to switch up the flavors every so often. I would recommend other cat owners to try this product.
Leah H.
Syracuse
Cheap,  well rounded, nutritionally balanced food for your pet.   Cans are convenient and open easily.   This cat food is good for cats over 5 months old,  any younger and i would recommend kitten food.   I highly recommend this cat food!
Kimberly M.
Greensburg
I don’t honestly know what is so appealing about this variety pack of food, but my cats love it. It smells gross and looks gross, but as soon as they hear that can, they come running. They scarf it down in a matter of seconds. Not too expensive and nice, colorful packaging.
IrishQueen45 F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One cat loves it the other wouldn't even lick the spoon. It's quite pricey for something that has preservatives in it and a waste when one cat won't go near it. I would recommend getting a single serving size first to see if your kitty likes it before buying this spendy box.
Sarah M.
Pingree Grove
My 3 furbabies greatly enjoy the Tasty Treasures. They happily gobble it up when it's offered to them. They only get wet food on the weekends & you'd think they know how to read a calendar with how excited they are on weekends.
Michelle M.
Columbia
My cats enjoy the regular friskies but they really enjoy the tasty treasures since it has those little chunks of cheese in it. They feel like they'e getting an extra treat when I give it to them and they clean they'e plates!
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats enjoy this when it’s wet food day. They live all the flavors given to them and they eat eat eat it up! 24 cans lasts a good bit for three cats as they have wet food day every three days to help with potty times.
Amber H.
Pasadena, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 1 and 2 year old short haired cats like it, they can’t complain! Every day around dinner time, they are meowing for their food! I usually buy the bulk size at BJs. If you’re looking for a midrange cat food, this one is good!
Shelby K.
Pflugerville, TX
These are a great treat for my cats! I usually only feed them dry food but will give them one of these every now and then. My cats love the fish flavored ones the best! Would definitely buy again!
Lynnette W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this variety pack for my personal cats, my foster cats and the strays I feed. I find some cats are picky so it’s nice to have a variety on hand to cater to every cats needs and wants. This pack has everything so there’s something for everyone.