Purina Friskies Tasty Treasures Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5 oz, 24-Count uploaded by Amanda F.Purina Friskies Tasty Treasures Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5 oz, 24-Count uploaded by Sandra D.Purina Friskies Tasty Treasures Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5 oz, 24-Count uploaded by Sandra D.

BY FRISKIES #5 in Cat Food

Purina Friskies Tasty Treasures Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5 oz, 24-Count: Discover the tasty flavor cats savor: cheese Tasty treats 5.5-oz, 24-count kitten cat food Pop open a can and make each meal a treasure hunt Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by The Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles Promotes cat growth and maintenance Purina canned cat food contains four different flavors: ocean fish and tuna in sauce, chicken and tuna in gravy, turkey in gravy and chicken in gravy see more...

Buy on PETCO
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Purina Friskies Tasty Treasures Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5 oz, 24-Count
My cat boots absolutely loves them! She a big time fan of wet cat food an devours these when ever she gets them. Only given as a special treat cause it makes her have loose stools 😷😫
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves friskies! These wet can food as are on of his favorite treats!! I try to grab this large container for around 15. because it will last him a little while. These are easy to open and that's great because he will meow for me to get these open fast! He loves the cheese flavor ones.
Shyla V.
This product is great. The fact that there is 24 cans with multiple different flavors is great, especially if you have multiple different cats. The price is very reasonable for all that you get. My cats definetly think of this as a treat and with how convieniant it is I just have to get a box a month.
abigail e.
cana, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my kitties LOVE this stuff. i think they’re addicted because we feed them wet food in the morning and at night around 6:30. whenever we go to reach in the box, they sit up and claw your arm, and when you’re putting it in a bowl or plate, they’re constantly meowing and it’s all gone within 15 minutes of them eating.
Jenn B.
Seymour, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats both love the wet food by Friskies. They are both indoor cats. They only like the shreds though. When eating the pate, they seem to get sick. One negative thing about the shreds though, is that, it seems that not all of it is filled, a lot of the time it’s more gravy than food.
Liza R.
Weslaco, TX
I try to not feed my cats too much wet food but when I do this is the brand of food I feed them. It’s affordable and my kitties both love it. The smell is not too strong and it does not reflect on their poop smell either. I very much enjoy this product and I will keep repurchasing it.
Summer B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed my cat a mixture of dry and wet food and he absolutely perfers the wet food! But he has the softest shiniest coat any cat could have!! I love that I can buy this for a great price and there is a good mixture so my cat doesn't get bored with just one flavor of cat food!
Selina A.
Langhorne, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves Friskies so much he refuses to eat dry food anymore! He really enjoys any food with the chicken or salmon because he devours it almost immediately. I recommend this food and it also comes in purée, shreds, or chunks. When my cat got sick he only ate the purée but now that he’s better he will eat all types.
Leighann S.
Olive Hill, KY
my cats love this wet food! they split their portions in the morning and evening, and they don’t hesitate to let me know when they are ready for breakfast and dinner. their coats are shiny and their weight is healthy, and i attribute that to their diets.
Astrid H.
Medford, NY
My cats love this wet food, they get excited everyday at dinner time. This isn’t the healthiest wet food out there, but for the price it’s decent. This size lasts me for about a month with two cats. They love all the flavors and don’t seem to be picky.