BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Special Diet with Salmon Classic Pate Cat Food.
Helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH and provides low magnesium.
For adult cats. see more...

Rosie B.
My cat is very picky about canned food, and this is one of the few she likes. It’s a good quality food at a reasonable price, and it can be found at a variety of locations. I’ll be buying this product until my car starts to complain.
Alisha B.
Oshkosh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats will only eat the Patte kind of wet food. We have 4 cats and it’s their favorite treat. I love the variety of flavors and the size of the boxes we can get; having 4 cats means a lot of food. I would definitely recommend to other cat owners!
Kimberly H.
tuscaloosa, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loved some fish flavored cat food and this has to be 1 of his favorite kinds of cat food he seems to really love it since everytine we open the top of this brand he trys to get to it fast
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes bonkers over purina. She loves their wet food and dry food as well. She does have allergies with certain ingredients and since I started her in purina her coat has been beautiful and she’s no longer itching.
Samantha G.
Redmond, OR
Great soft product for animals. My cats are both shy of 1 years old so I like to give them soft food here and there. I find this product to be the easiest on their digestion and overall happiness.
Caitlin M.
This is a lot easier to clean up than the smooshy kind. They're very cheap and they almost always have coupons out for them. WE usually buy 12-15 at a time. They stack nicely when storing them. Very good value. They have about two servings in them.
Rachel B.
Tonawanda, NY
Let me start off that is is very very rare to find food that my 3 little babies like. I've read reviews from this app from influencer. It's healthy, is very moist and I use it kinda as a treat for my cats. I would rate this a 4.
Tessa Y.
Plymouth, MA
Best wet food out there! My cats love it! Although it can get very messy😂 it is higher in price but the quality is worth it. This is a great brand and I definitely recommend it! I will also continue getting this brand!
Kady M.
Gadsden, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats love it! But they have to have the special diet kind! I only buy the friskies brand because they get alot of nutrition to keep them healthy!
Lorraine G.
Good food. My cats like it. Actually, they love this brand and I do buy it often. It's specially formulated for the extra nutritious care for your cat.