BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Special Diet with Salmon Classic Pate Cat Food.
Helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH and provides low magnesium.
For adult cats. see more...

Johanna S.
For years my cats have enjoyed this dinner. They are strictly pate lovers and anything from the ocean. They drive me nuts a bit because if I try new flavors a lot of the time they won’t eat it unless I mix it in along with the old. The animal shelters have been given a bunch of great stuff they just won’t eat.
Kimberly H.
tuscaloosa, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loved some fish flavored cat food and this has to be 1 of his favorite kinds of cat food he seems to really love it since everytine we open the top of this brand he trys to get to it fast
Kasey W.
gilroy
My cats love the pate friskies food! At 5pm every day they are yelling for their food. I buy it in packs of 36 and it’ll last me a little over a month. If you buy the cans individually they’re about $.50 a can.
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes bonkers over purina. She loves their wet food and dry food as well. She does have allergies with certain ingredients and since I started her in purina her coat has been beautiful and she’s no longer itching.
Abby J.
Huntsville
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat’s favorite food. She loves the shreds and she gobbled it right up! Seafood is some of her favorite and she loves the salmon. My dogs actually love it too and try and knock down her food to eat it all for themselves! Super fairly priced and I would highly recommend!
Rosie B.
My cat is very picky about canned food, and this is one of the few she likes. It’s a good quality food at a reasonable price, and it can be found at a variety of locations. I’ll be buying this product until my car starts to complain.
Alisha B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats will only eat the Patte kind of wet food. We have 4 cats and it’s their favorite treat. I love the variety of flavors and the size of the boxes we can get; having 4 cats means a lot of food. I would definitely recommend to other cat owners!
Chelsey B.
Nesquehoning, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have noticed that many cats are different about their wet food they eat. Some prefer shreds, some prefer pate. My old cat used to prefer sheds. My cat now he prefers the pate. I have always be a die had friskies product user. I wouldn’t change my brand.
Samantha G.
Redmond, OR
Great soft product for animals. My cats are both shy of 1 years old so I like to give them soft food here and there. I find this product to be the easiest on their digestion and overall happiness.
Caitlin M.
This is a lot easier to clean up than the smooshy kind. They're very cheap and they almost always have coupons out for them. WE usually buy 12-15 at a time. They stack nicely when storing them. Very good value. They have about two servings in them.