BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Special Diet with Salmon Classic Pate Cat Food.
Helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH and provides low magnesium.
For adult cats. see more...

Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
This is a lot easier to clean up than the smooshy kind. They're very cheap and they almost always have coupons out for them. WE usually buy 12-15 at a time. They stack nicely when storing them. Very good value. They have about two servings in them.
Tessa Y.
Tessa Y.
Plymouth, MA
Best wet food out there! My cats love it! Although it can get very messy😂 it is higher in price but the quality is worth it. This is a great brand and I definitely recommend it! I will also continue getting this brand!
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.
Good food. My cats like it. Actually, they love this brand and I do buy it often. It's specially formulated for the extra nutritious care for your cat.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Pet Lover Expert
Elsa please tell us why this is your preferred food? This is no time to conceal! Please reveal how you feel!! Why turn your nose at the others?
Rachele H.
Rachele H.
Davison, MI
I have a finicky/picky cat who will only eat purines brand pate'. No complaints from either cat- their always beggingg in the morning for it!
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.
You can avoid hair balls with this at least once a month, it's the best option. Thank me once you have seen the results :D
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
Pet Lover Expert
I start buying diet food for my cat because he get so fat, so I'm trying to make him healthy, and he still like it
Ciera F.
Ciera F.
Galloway, OH
Our cat really likes this kind, and I like that it helps in maintaining good health for him.
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
I give this to my cat as a treat he loves it, licks the bowl clean. And i like the price.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Tonawanda, NY
Let me start off that is is very very rare to find food that my 3 little babies like. I've read reviews from this app from influencer. It's healthy, is very moist and I use it kinda as a treat for my cats. I would rate this a 4.