BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Special Diet Ocean Whitefish Dinner Classic Pate Cat Food.
Helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH and provides low magnesium.
For adult cats. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My cat loves this food, she gets to have hard food in her dish all the time and she only gets soft food a couple of times a week as a little treat or snack. " in 2 reviews
  • "our cats love this just really really really hard to find some of the different flavors " in 1 review
  • "It seems to help (although she also eats some dry food too not by this brand that is for urinary as well)." in 1 review
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
My cat loves this food! Never fails to satisfy him! If it makes him happy it makes me happy! The pricing is affordable! I've tried other cat foods and it just doesn't workout like this one! I do buy it every time I go shopping for my cat!
Crisma G.
Crisma G.
My kitty Loves any Purina products, but this is her favorite!! She has been eating Friskies forever. Sometimes I even mix Purina dry cat food with the wet food. She loves that too!! Thanks for making awesome dinners for my baby Purina!!
Ashlyn G.
Ashlyn G.
My cat seems to enjoy these immensely, all the kitties beg for the food and I have never ever had to clean any mess up for bad digestion with this food
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
weston, FL
My cat loves this food is always happy after eating , I recommend that is ideal for them
Celeste A.
Celeste A.
Austin, TX
My kitty Mister is a friskies kitty. The ocean whitefish is his absolute favorite flavor.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Downey, CA
Bought these for my cousins cat as a treat instead of a meal , she loved them , and the selection of variety is plus , would recommend
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overall this food seems good. I am not sure this particular flavor is always available but I do remember purchasing this one in the past. My cat has some urinary issues and this food is for it. It seems to help (although she also eats some dry food too not by this brand that is for urinary as well). Regardless, she does love this food.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Vinemont, AL
Our cats love this just really really really hard to find some of the different flavors
Kim S.
Kim S.
My cat loves anything fishy and this is one of her favorites. This flavor is hit and miss trying to find in my area though.