BY FRISKIES

Every bowl serves up a tantalizing mix of ocean fish, salmon, tuna, shrimp and crab flavors. Plus a touch of seaweed. For seafood-lovin' cats! see more...

Jaedi G.
Seafood is extremely dangerous to cats. Particularly male cats. It messes up their digestive systems, and in some male cats can be lethal. Please do NOT purchase this food as it can make your cat very sick! Plus Friskies in general is low grade food.
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
My cat LOVES this flavor of cat food. She ate the whole bowl furiously the first time I gave it to her. Now it's all I buy for her! She gets so excited when I pour it in our bowl. I didn't think really had a preference till trying this kind. I think it's the strong fish smell that attracts her to it so much.
Elise D.
Richmond, VA
My kitty cat loves these flavors better than anything else I've tried, and it's easy on his tummy! I made the mistake of buying a huge 16lb bag several months ago (for my one tiny cat... good job) but thankfully it hasn't gone bad or gotten stale! I would definitely recommend this brand.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love buying this cat food for my cat because she loves it. She prefers the seafood medleys rather than other flavors. The cat food is decent price and there is a couple weeks worth of food in one bag I'm very pleased with this brand and I would recommend to other cat owners
Katie J.
Erie, PA
My cat was experiencing some dehydration. We started feeding him this mixed with water once a day. Since then he has put back on weight and seems healthy.

It is priced well, and is decent compared to alternatives. I would recommend this to other cat owners.
Isabel R.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It's always affordable & the cats enjoy this food. I like to have a variety of food for them, and they like the seafood type of food. The bag also has enough food for the cats for about 1 week which is pretty good and would recommend to other cat owners.
Stay S.
Before bringing this home my cats didn't react to the flavor of their food or try to get to the food through the bag. Now when a new bag comes home they are very excited and will steal pieces as I pour it into the storage container.
Valerie A.
When I first got my cat I tried feeding him all different kinds of food but he would always either throw it up or have trouble in the litter box, after I switched to friskies he loves his food and doesn't have any problems!
Destiny L.
My cat really enjoys this type of food. In typical cat behavior, she refuses to eat anything else but this type of food. It's a reasonable price and our cat is very healthy, especially since she has a severe medical heart problem. All in all, I'd recommend it.
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently got a cat and she loves this food. I thought she wouldnt like it but she actually does. I believe shes about 3 months or 4 . And she can crunch on it so its good and always wants more. I will be buying again.