BY FRISKIES #1 in Canned Seafood

Purina® Friskies® Savory Shreds With Shitefish & Sardines In Sauce Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.
Palm Coast, FL
My two cats Love Love shredded Friskies canned cat, when it 4 o'clock no matter where I am in the house they look for me and let's me know it's time for Friskies!
Kim G.
Kim G.
My kitty loves the gravy in this wet food. This flavor is good but he prefers the tuna and salmon flavors.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Kitties love these they do have a strong smell but it fades away pretty fast.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Woods Cross, UT
I had mold in my friskies can. Absolutely disgusting. Besides that, my cat loves how these taste but it is not good for her as it has grains and grains are bad for cats. The pate I've never had mold or any issues. Just these shreds. My cat begs for them so its hard to transition back on to dry food after the mold incident. Decided to try another brand. I wrote friskies. They sent me free coupons for more cat food. Bottom of can also shows not expired. Different flavor than one pictured. Uploaded my photo showing flavor. Watch for mold!
Zenda B.
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
My cat has now been on Friskies for several years, he is no longer diabetic (he stopped being diabetic around six months after we started the wet food diet, we had regular checks and they eventually told us to stop giving him insulin!) - he eats a half can in the morning and a half can in the evening.

Another reason the wet food is better for cats is that they do not always (and in the case of my cat, never) drink from a water bowl in the same way a dog does, the dry mix food provides little moisture, the wet food provides enough that they shouldn't need to drink much at all.

The flavors in this mix provide enough variety it seems, he is always waiting by his bowl at breakfast and dinner!
Abbie C.
Abbie C.
Pet Lover Expert
I have 3 cats one of which is a diabetic. They all love this food and the vet actually recommended it for my diabetic cat. He gets is morning and night along with his shot. My cats aren't they only ones how love this food, my dog does too. She just waits while the cats get first dibs and then she goes in to eat the rest for a snack. she can never get enough of it. we go through quite a bit of cat food.
CHRISTAL R.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
My cats come running as soon as they hear the can open. They know mommy has gotten them a special treat! I like knowing how much my cats love this product! You want to give your fur babies the best you can and when you see them running you know they are satisfied.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Both of my picky cats love this brand of food. Any can you put in front of them they will eat right up. Amazing for both younger cats and seniors. Keeps my cat energized, healthy and happy. Will continue to buy this every week.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Pet Lover Expert
Eliana K.
Eliana K.
Sanford, FL
My cats beg for this food! They don't like a lot of fish based cat foods, but they seem to like this one. I buy this for them all the time. I'd say it's one of the more affordable wet cat foods. My cats recommend it.
emily c.