BY FRISKIES #1 in Canned Seafood

Purina® Friskies® Savory Shreds With Shitefish & Sardines In Sauce Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Cat Food Savory Shreds 5.5 oz; 156 g, Cat Food Savory Shreds 5.5 oz; 156 g, Cat Food Savory Shreds 8.25 lb; 3.74 kg more...
My cats love moist food. They only get moist food unless it's a little snack to keep them full before their bedtime food moist again. This is a good brand it to and my cats love it so that makes me happy
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My cat, who can be pretty picky, loved any flavor from friskies. She would eat about 1 can a day so for 7 of these a week it was pretty affordable. My only complaint is how bad they stunk, but that's pretty common with wet food.
Katelyn E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these for my kittens and they absolutely love I️t. I feel good only giving it to them once a week as a treat. This is one of their favorite flavors and I think that I️t is a good flavor for them to eat. Though their breath does stink after
Codi S.
Saginaw
My cats do not eat wet food very often, but when they do I always get friskies. It is easy to open and my cats love the it. My grandma also has cats and friskies is the only kind of wet cat food she will buy too, her cats love all the flavors available.
Savannah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have four cats and this is their favorite canned food. They choose this over every other kind (picky eaters.) Sometimes the pieces need to be cut because they're too big but other than that we buy this all the time. They often have sales in store.
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat has now been on Friskies for several years, he is no longer diabetic (he stopped being diabetic around six months after we started the wet food diet, we had regular checks and they eventually told us to stop giving him insulin!) - he eats a half can in the morning and a half can in the evening.

Another reason the wet food is better for cats is that they do not always (and in the case of my cat, never) drink from a water bowl in the same way a dog does, the dry mix food provides little moisture, the wet food provides enough that they shouldn't need to drink much at all.

The flavors in this mix provide enough variety it seems, he is always waiting by his bowl at breakfast and dinner!
Crystal G.
Bountiful, UT
I had mold in my friskies can. Absolutely disgusting. Besides that, my cat loves how these taste but it is not good for her as it has grains and grains are bad for cats. The pate I've never had mold or any issues. Just these shreds. My cat begs for them so its hard to transition back on to dry food after the mold incident. Decided to try another brand. I wrote friskies. They sent me free coupons for more cat food. Bottom of can also shows not expired. Different flavor than one pictured. Uploaded my photo showing flavor. Watch for mold!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I received this can cat food from #Pinchme box. And I gave it to my Cat and she loved it . She ate it all she didn't leave nothing. I received it for free as a sample to try it out.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats come running as soon as they hear the can open. They know mommy has gotten them a special treat! I like knowing how much my cats love this product! You want to give your fur babies the best you can and when you see them running you know they are satisfied.
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Cats love these! Purina friskies savory shreds is the only product that my cats will eat because there so picky. They eat a can a day. The cat food is inexpensive. I have found it as low as 48 cents a can. I would recommend this product to others because it seems it's easier to digest than a lot of your other brands!
emily c.