Purina Friskies Savory Shreds with Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce Cat Food uploaded by Britne E.

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® with Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce Savory Shreds Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
National City, CA
My cat absolutely loves this! I have no clue why, but I guess it's the aroma of it. My cat seems to be able to smell it from far away. It's also really cheap. 49cents for a small can at Walmart. You don't even need to give your cat the entire can. Just a little bit to serve as a treat is sufficient.
Audrey Z.
Audrey Z.
My cats love this flavor and brand of food. Whenever they hear a can opening they come running into the kitchen. One can of this fills them up completely and leaves them happy and purring. I do however buy cheaper store brand alternatives that my cats seem to like just as much.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Bethel Park, PA
I am not a huge fan of wet food for pets. In my experience it typically leaves them with a messy digestive situation later on. This specific food though does not. It also smells as though it is genuinely real whitefish and tuna. Cleanup is easy and effortless.
Karla Z.
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
I've given this to my little guy Sammy on several occasions. He is a little skeptical about it (so it seems) however he always ends up eating it and meowing at me for extras! Never had any problems with the food and his health
AMANDA C.
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
My oldest cat didn't like this. She won't eat wet food unless it's in the pate form. The younger cats didn't seem to have any issues with the shredded chunks. But I prefer to buy a can that all of them will eat.
Ann W.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
These shreds are the only moist cat food my cats will eat!!! They love these flavored and apparently the shreds!!!
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
My cat isn't a big fan, he seems to be getting more picky. My dog enjoys this food. Decent quality. Decent price.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
My cat loves this food. She eats it real quick others we sometimes have to throw away but not this one!
Kit M.
Kit M.
Not the worst thing to feed cats. But for those on a budget it is better than most cheaper alternatives
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert
For us having a pregnant cat it's almost like having a pregnant sister lol we make sure all vitamins plus all her nutrition is on point . And including her meats is one of them ! We mix this with her dry food and she loves it