Purina Friskies Savory Shreds with Chicken in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by Dianna M.

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Savory Shreds With Chicken in Gravy Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
MiMi O.
MiMi O.
ANACORTES, WA
My cat loves this food. He loves the shreds of meat and the gravy. He was never into the pate texture so I was happy when he loved this. It is extremely adorable and great quality. My only wish was that it had to option of smaller cans. The cans are bigger then some of the other brands and considering I limit my cats food intake making the the can a 2.5oz can over a 3oz can could help.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
My cat recently became a picky eater. I have been buying Meow Mix tender centers for years now but she decided she didn't want it anymore. I bought a couple of these to try and began mixing it with her hard food. She loves it. It's decently priced and she eats it.I guess she's spoiled now!
MaKayla B.
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
My cat absolutely loves this brand of wet cat food! The shreds are easier for him to digest and it's a Saturday morning treat he waits all week for! The chicken or salmon flavors are among the most popular in our household. I have been buying for a year and would highly recommend!
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.
Pet Lover Expert
Kiki love this food and all others from Purina Friskies brand... Is easy to serve and my little kitty love love so much, and if smells delicious for me I can even imagine how delicious smells for Kiki. Definitely buy again, one and hundred more times.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
My cat seems to really enjoy this as an occasional treat. Though she does tend to just lick off the gravy and leave most of the solid food on the plate. It is relatively inexpensive and I haven't had any issues with it.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Wakeman , OH
My cat thinks these are to die for! He expects one every morning and even reminds me by meowing like crazy. He cannot go a day without them.
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Carmichaels, PA
My cat loves this food! And I love that you just take the lid off and feed them, no having to stir or break the food into smaller bites!!
Mary D.
Mary D.
My cats absolutely love these savory shreds in all flavors! They come running when they hear the can opening!
Breezy P.
Breezy P.
Las Vegas, NV
While my cat did seem to enjoy licking the "sauce" part of this food, she consistently leaves over the "shreds." Nevertheless, this product was purchased a few times, due to the wonderfully low cost. After reading the ingredients and doing some intensive pet food research, I am much more aware of how to spot a low-quality pet food: The first 3 ingredients are the most important thing to consider when purchasing cat (or dog) food; just make sure those first three are decent ingredients that you would eat yourself- provided that you eat a typical (non vegetarian or otherwise restricted) diet.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
My kitten absolutely loves this wet food, especially this flavor. And for only about $.50-$.60 per can, it is a really nice and easy treat to give her in place of the regular dry food. I'll continue getting this for her