BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Savory Shreds Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

• What is the recommended serving size of his food?2 Answers
  • Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?11 Answers
  • Is this safe for kittens?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Pet Lover Expert
I was given a few tins of these but honestly it didn't really go down too well with my two. They wouldn't eat it and left all but a couple of bites. It did smell bad and didn't look too good either, but then I didn't pay for it and won't do so anytime soon
Liane N.
Largo, FL
Pet Lover Expert
I rescue cats and my kitties always love these shreds. Price is super reasonable for me to buy cases. The cats absolutely love it. Other canned foods have a weird gel top on it - these do not! I give my neighbors these cans for there cats too sometimes!
Isa O.
Visalia , CA
My cat isn't very picky but there are a couple wet foods she has tried and not been a huge fan of ( I'm guessing because she won't ever eat very much of it) but she LOVES all shredded savory flavors by friskies
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert
My cats LOVE the shreds! This food is very hydrating for my cats and that is one of the reasons why we purchase this food. It has also helped our cats loose weight (my Siamese is a couple pounds over weight).
Francesca M.
Brick
I have tried all of the Friskies canned food products. I rescue cats, and not being a not for profit organization, have to shop wisely for the 18 I am currently caring for. I tried the shreds and, while they seemed to love the gravy, the meat portion was left uneaten. Now, I know owners who purchase the shreds only, and swear by them. I failed to see enough of the food actually eaten and so returned to the pate texture.
Judith R.
My 2 fur babies love this stuff i buy it for them all the time it always gets eaten extremely fat i normally buy the huge back in the market the variety pack. I feel its definitely worth the buy since i see they enjoy it. Lonh as they're enjoying it ill keep buying it for em i make it their special treat they eat on the weekends mon to fri they eat dry food and some treats here again sat sun they eat can foods they eat it soo fast omg.
Brandy G.
Morgantown, WV
My little girl loves this flavor. i have purchased a variety of different flavors and textures and the shreds seem to work best for us. She gets a couple spoonfuls everyday when I get home from work. I have a cat food lid and I keep it in the fridge. When I com in the door she is ready for her treat and sits right in front of the refrigerator door. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with cats.
sayra s.
This is my go-to canned food for my cats because of the fact that they love it! It's so easy to use and doesn't stink up my cats breath for some reason! It also keeps them full for such a long time! 10/10 would recommend!
Gabrielle R.
Want to hear a cat meow like crazy? Pick up one of these. As soon as I grab a can my cat won't stop meowing. She absolutely loves this flavor.  If someone else walks into the kitchen she acts like she hasn't ate so she can have be more. When we buy more she goes right to the grocery bags.
Rachel A.
Norton, VA
All four of my cats love the Purina Friskies canned cat food, they like all of the different flavors. Their favorite flavor is the chicken in gravy shreds. We have always purchased this brand and will continue to, the price is extremely affordable. I would recommend this to any cat owners.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?
Amanda S.
What is the recommended serving size of his food?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Is this safe for kittens?