BY FRISKIES #49 in Cat Food & Treats

Purina® Friskies® Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Savory Shreds Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

• What is the recommended serving size of his food?2 Answers
  • Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?11 Answers
  • Is this safe for kittens?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Judith R.
My 2 fur babies love this stuff i buy it for them all the time it always gets eaten extremely fat i normally buy the huge back in the market the variety pack. I feel its definitely worth the buy since i see they enjoy it. Lonh as they're enjoying it ill keep buying it for em i make it their special treat they eat on the weekends mon to fri they eat dry food and some treats here again sat sun they eat can foods they eat it soo fast omg.
Brandy G.
Morgantown, WV
My little girl loves this flavor. i have purchased a variety of different flavors and textures and the shreds seem to work best for us. She gets a couple spoonfuls everyday when I get home from work. I have a cat food lid and I keep it in the fridge. When I com in the door she is ready for her treat and sits right in front of the refrigerator door. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with cats.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Friskies canned food has always been the first choice for my cat. it's not expensive and it's something she enjoys. We tried other products but she doesn't enjoy them as much as these. And this flavor, Savory Shreds Chicken and Salmon, has been a favorite of hers for years. She still loves it and it's always the one she eats the fastest.
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT
This is my cats' favorite. You can tell. Some people believe that cats do not have a preference, however, when it is your pet, you can tell. My cats immediately begin to eat this food, never turning away. Other brands and flavors they turn away from, pick at, and later meow for more food. this one keeps them satisfied. Would recommend.
Rebekah G.
Shawnee, Ok
By cat loves this food. I think it's his favorite. He gobbles it up faster than other flavors & eats it all, unlike the paté or other kinds. I prefer the shreds or fillets in gravy to feed my cat over paté, it just looks a lot yummier to me & my cat seems to think so too.
Mimi N.
Aurora, CO
My little kitten, Zoë LOVES this flavor. Every time she hears me open a can of her food, she flies to the kitchen, lol. I'm happy she loves it. It does make her breath fishy so I'm gonna have to find her some treats that will help her with her breath.
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
Originally my car would just lick the wetness off the meat in this food. So I tried mixing it with a little of the dry food and he got the picture that it was to be chewed. Definitely enjoys it now, and hugs my leg while I mix it up for him!
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
I get these at PetSmart by the case. Always a good deal, in my opinion. It's all my cats eat. If this flavor ever disappears, my cats would rather starve than eat nothing else. Highly recommend if you have picky cats
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
My cats really love this food! I keep them mostly on dry food and give them this as a treat and they truly enjoy it! It has the same great value you come to expect from friskies! I only buy this brand of wet food!
katie s.
Granville, IL
I get this at walmart in a case of like 32 cans for $15 and you honestly can't beat it. it's amazing deal and my kitten loves the wet food with lots of the liquid gravy in it, so it's easier on her teeth!
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Does anyone elses cat lick the gravy before eating the meat?
Amanda S.
What is the recommended serving size of his food?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Is this safe for kittens?