Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Turkey and chicken flavor for a taste cats love Cheesy sauce adds flavor and moisture to every bite Tender, bite-sized chunks for a tempting texture Essential vitamins and minerals to support her overall health 100% complete and balanced for the growth of kittens and maintenance of adult cats Packaged in eco-friendly recyclable cans Checked for both quality and safety Deliver a dose of deliciousness to your cat's dish every day with Purina Friskies SauceSations Chicken & Turkey Dinner in Cheesy Sauce wet cat food. The savory poultry flavors of turkey and chicken combine to create an irresistibly yummy taste your cat is sure to fall in love with. Featuring a mouthwatering cheesy sauce, this wet cat food recipe is sure to have her licking up every last drop at mealtime. The tender, bite-sized chunks give your cat companion something she can sink her teeth into with enjoyment, and the enticing aroma lets her know that a delectable meal is on its way every time you open a can. Fill her dish with this Purina Friskies SauceSations wet cat food, and take comfort in knowing she's getting a 100% complete and balanced meal designed to support the growth of kittens and the maintenance of adult cats in every serving. Indulge your cat's cravings for poultry every time you serve her Purina Friskies SauceSations Chicken & Turkey Dinner in Cheesy Sauce wet cat food. The moist, bite-sized chunks of chicken and turkey offer a tempting texture and taste, while the essential vitamins and minerals let you feel good about the food you place in her dish every day. Finished with a cheesy sauce, this wet cat food variety gives your cat a sensational flavor combination cats crave. Because it's 100% complete and balanced for the growth of kittens and maintenance of adult cats, this yummy recipe can follow your cat from her playful kitten days all the way through to her adult years. If your cat loves a variety of textures and flavors in her diet, rotate between this wet cat food and our Purina Friskies Tender & Crunchy Combo dry cat food for even more reasons to get excited about mealtime. Your cat is the center of your world, and you want only the best for her. That's why we formulate this Purina Friskies SauceSations recipe to meet or exceed industry standards for pet food. We work to make quality the #1 ingredient in everything we do so you can feel confident every time you open a can of this wet cat food. Because you care about where her meals come from, we proudly craft this product in our Purina-owned U.S. facilities. Each batch undergoes rigorous quality and safety checks to provide you with added peace of mind. Sustainability is a core concept at Purina, and we see that commitment through by working toward eco-friendly packaging options. This wet cat food is packaged in recyclable cans, making it easy for you to do your part for the environment while giving your feline friend the safe, delicious and nutritious meals she deserves. Offer up a serving of Purina Friskies SauceSations Chicken & Turkey Dinner in Cheesy Sauce wet cat food as part of your cat's daily diet, and let her know just how important she is to you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Friskies SauceSations Chicken & Turkey Dinner in Cheesy Sauce Wet Cat Food - 5.5 oz. Can!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Morgan
Purina Friskies SauceSations Chicken & Turkey Dinner in Cheesy Sauce Wet Cat Food - 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Victoria R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat Midnight should start eating these more because he loves them and he need to start gaining his weight back. I would do like a double package because one can might not be enough. I just think it needs more varieties of different flavors. I would recommend this to any cat owner.
New Boston
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved!!! Our cats love this food. It's their favorite by far. Great price as well. I recommend to kitty owners. Purina Friskies Classic Pate (Mixed Grill) - Cat Food - 5.5oz Can give it a try you guys I'm pleased with it hopefully you will be too. Not really anything bad that I can say. Can get almost anywhere also.
Purchased at: Target
It's actually a nice product, a friend of mine uses this for her cats and they love it, but I guess my cat is very picky about her food. She likes to sniff it every once in a while but she really refuses to eat it. Not even when I mix it with other food. I do like that it's not expensive though.
Marietta, PA
Why are people still feeding their animals this stuff. It's not healthy for them in the least. I know it's very affordable, but in the long run with unhealthy cats, you'd have to pay higher medical bills because of it
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a cat named Meow Mix. We have always fed her the wet cans of Friskees. She loves them. The dogs also love them, since they always find a way to get to them no matter how high you pit them.
Bamberg , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Friskies what can I say I have 5 cats that go crazy as soon as I touch can. They love the gravy a'd morsels of meat. Smell good not to strong. Highly recommend it for your furry cats.
Holton
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats absolutely loved this! The price is so affordable. My cats go crazy as soon as I touch the can. It has good ingredients and I focus on that bc I don't want to feed my cats something harmful. If your cat is losing its weight I recommend you start feeding this cat food to your cat because it will help it. My cat was quickly loosing weight and after a week of eating this cat food it gained all its weight back. Now my cat is fat and enjoying life.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,606 reviews
Purina Friskies SauceSations Chicken & Turkey Dinner in Cheesy Sauce Wet Cat Food - 5.5 oz. Can uploaded by Wendy C.
Another one my cat loves!!! I only give her a spoonful of this daily for breakfast or else it upsets her stomach. She gets her hard food the rest of the day but every morning she looks forward to get canned food!
My Kitty loves this brand but not this flavor she love the chicken and tuna flavors those are her favorite but only this brand tried to feed her a different brand and she sniffed it looked at looked and it and stuck her head up and walked away it was way funny
Nashville
This is the "old standard" at our house. Both of my cats like to eat this as a treat a couple of times a week and they both enjoy it. Even better is that neither of them have any tummy troubles from it... and I have cats with sensitive tummies.

Looking for your answer?