Purina Friskies Salmon Dinner Classic Pate Wet Cat Food 5.5 oz uploaded by Cristina R.Purina Friskies Salmon Dinner Classic Pate Wet Cat Food 5.5 oz uploaded by Cristina R.

BY PURINA

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Purina friskies salmon dinner classic pate wet cat food 5.5 oz see more...

Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
My cat goes absolutely crazy for this stuff! She loves it so much that I've been buying it since we got her 5 years ago! She's an indoor tabby so we end up getting the indoor formula most of the time but I wonder how healthy this is for her.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my kitties' favoritr wet foods! The cans are easy to open, there is a good ratio of gravy to chunks, and the smell isn't too overpowering or gross. My boys act like it is a treat for them and not just a part of their diet.
Savanna M.
Conway, AR
This food made my cats poo smell awful and it was smelly. It was the same as any off brand I've purchased for my indoor cat. It's pricier than the other brands so you might as well buy the cheaper ones because you get the same quality.
Sarah C.
Ottawa, IL
As the owner of four cats, I buy a lot of food every month. Purine Friskies canned food is very well priced and my cars love it! The second they hear a can pop open, I have four critters circling my legs meowing at me.
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
I was never a huge fan of wet food but I wanted to switch it up and I was surprised at how much my cats liked it. It wasn't as messy as I thought it was going to be and the price was very affordable.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Pretty good value..but My cat seems to pass on this one..Not sure if it's just the flavor...but he doesn't eat it even when I only give him wet food..and he's not a picku eater for the most part
Cassie B.
My kitty absolutely loves this food. I love that I can buy the mixed flavors pack for such a good value and that my cat loves the pate because it's easier for her to eat.
Diana J.
My cat loves any kind of food. But this one she didn't. When I gave her it she left some of it and didn't want to eat it. She like others though but just not this one.
Madyson N.
Romeoville, IL
My cats enjoy this flavor alot, BUT it is very unappealing and sometimes smells repulsive. My cats have refused to eat it before. I would stick with non pate
Cynthia Z.
My cat loves this! I tend to give her a mix of wet and dry and she licks her bowl clean. She even cleans up the spoon I use to scoop out her food.
Erin M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Is this runny or more solid?