BY FRISKIES

Purina Friskies Rise and Shine Cat Food, 13 lbs: 100 percent complete and balanced High-quality protein High protein cat food contains essential fatty acids and zinc Antioxidants see more...

• I've never seen this dry food before. How well do your cats enjoy...1 Answers
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love the friskies brand of cat food. They have very high quality food and the ingredients are healthy and tasty. My cat loves this type of cat food. The morsels are small enough for her mouth. I've always used friskies for all my cats because it's a brand I can definitely trust
Brittany B.
Benton, IL
Purina is the only brand of dog food I trust, I love how nice my cats coats looks when they eat this food! You can definitely see a difference between this and the cheap food!
Dawn  H.
Vandalia, IL
My cats loved this ... most of the time they eat the friskies grillers but I thought I would give this a try for something different and I have a picky male cat they don't like change in his food but he loved this
Mary-Lanier W.
I own two cats that are fairly picky eaters. But the Rise & Shine cat food I can hardly keep them away from their automatic feeders because they love it so much.
Morgan B.
Great food for cats. I'm sure it taste great for them. Good price. And good value. Great type of food. All should try it. It met my expectations completely. I recommend this for any cat owners out there.
Ashley G.
Tulare, CA
I have used this cat food once before and my cat really liked it. The only down side was they didn't have a large bag option at that time. Overall though, I found this to be a good product.
Heidi N.
Brunswick, OH
My cat Lucy is pretty picky. We've tried pretty much everything at this point, I think we've surprisingly found a winner with purina rise and shine. 👍🏼
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
My cats love the Purina brand for their dry food. I mix up the flavors and they seem to like them all. A good price for the size of the bag as well.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
My cat loves the friskier dry cat food. It is the only one he will eat, every other dry food I have tried he either won't eat it or it gives him gas.
Robin L.
Clearwater, FL
My kitten loves this food.He rises to the sound of the can opening He eats every bite of this food when i give it to him.i recommend this product
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I've never seen this dry food before. How well do your cats enjoy this one over the others?