BY PURINA

Cat dreams do come true. It's the best of land and sea together in one bag, with enticing aromas, appealing shapes and a big wide sky of flavors, including chicken, beef, ocean whitefish, liver, salmon and seafood. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Surfin & Turfin Primary Ingredient: Ground Yellow Corn Package Weight: 22Lb Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken by-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Flour, Beef Tallow Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E),Soybean Meal, Ocean Fish Meal, Animal Liver Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Added Color (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 2 and other Color), Salmon Meal, CrabMeal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, ZincSulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, CalciumPantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, CalciumIodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity),Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30% Crude Fat (min) 12% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Moisture (max) 12% see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Our cats like this food allot there are three one male and two female, the male is very active and playful and loves to eat too, the older female eats allot too, the youngest female plays allot too and loves her food too
Emily R.
Guston, KY
Friskies dry food is a cheap and relatively nutritious food for cats. It is lacking on some ingredients like real meat, and healthy options but it gets the job done.
Debbie J.
Appleton, WI
Was a great price for this product, and my cats seemed to love it! I would recommend to other pet lovers!
Chelsea L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My cats love this food. They are very picky in what they eat but they will eat this one with no issues.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
My little guy loved the taist of this stuff, but it upset his tummy. He go tsick a few times before I realized it was the food. It was small and easy for him to eat, but there was something in it that just made him sick as a dog. My cat does not usually get an upset stomach when he tries other foods, but he did with this.
Dina J.
Sacramento, Ca
I feed this to the cats in my feral colony and they love it. Some even wait on my porch for feeding time. I think its the fishy flavoring and highly fish scent that attract them. And its a balanced diet that keeps them healthy.
Margaret T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I buy this type of food to feed the stray cats at my work and they seem to love it. I am not a huge fan of the smell but it is a good food and if my cat didn't have special dietary needs I would give this to her as well.
Marcie B.
Ivel, KY
My cat prefers canned food but I try to keep dry food available for him to eat while I am at work. the price of all the Friskies products are reasonable.
Sophie D.
Russellville, AR
Our cat loves this purina cat food! We will continue to purchase it and everyone else should try it out.
Lauren C.
Tannersville, PA
Cats enjoyed this something different I use this brand but a different flavor. Cats didn't seem to mind the change.