BY PURINA

Friskies Rise & Shine Cat Food provides your frisky feline with the nutrition she needs to stay healthy and fit. The chicken, salmon, whole grain oats, egg, cheese and bacon combination makes for a delightful breakfast she will enjoy. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Rise & Shine Primary Ingredient: Ground Yellow Corn Package Weight: 3.15Lb Directions: For cats weighing 5-9 lbs, feed1/2 cup to 3/4 cup; for cats weighing 10-14 lbs, feed3/4 cup to 1 cup Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Meat and Bone Meal, Soybean Meal, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Animal Liver Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Added Color, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salmon Meal, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Egg Product, Dried Cheese Powder, Natural Bacon Flavor, Taurine, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Niacin, Red 40, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Blue 2, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min.) 30.0% Crude Fat (Min.) 11.0% Crude Fiber (Max.) 4.5% Moisture (Max.) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (Min.) 1.2% Arachidonic Acid (Min.) 0.03% Calcium (Ca) (Min.) 1.0% Phosphorus (P) (Min.) 0.8% Zinc (Zn) (Min.) 125 mg/kg Selenium (Se) (Min.) 0.3 mg/kg Vitamin A (Min.) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min.) 100 IU/kg Taurine (Min.) 0.12 see more...

Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Ottumwa, IA
My cats seem to like this kind. I have fed them several different kinds of the Friskies and they have always eaten it, never turned their head away as they have to many different other kinds.
Issa P.
Issa P.
At first our cat did not like the food but then she became accustomed to it so we buy it more often now I would definitely recommend for the
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
I love this cat food for my cat it is very good for her and she loves it she eats it most of time that is what I buy for her most if time
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
I care about my cat more than anything and this is very good only sometimes she gets sicks
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Pet Lover Expert
Purina adult cat food seems to be one the farm cats love at our place. Good value!
Shirley A.
Shirley A.
Troy, NY
My cat goes crazy over friskies cat food. Great price for larger bag at Walmart usually pay around $9 for a 16lb bag. And seems to always be only sale at one of my nearby stores. Great that there usually are coupons in the bags I purchase. As long as he likes it I will continue to buy.😻
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
Inman, SC
My cat really loves this stuff. He's a very picky eater and mainly likes wet food but we can't give that too him all the time and this is one of the only foods he will eat.
Gema O.
Gema O.
South Gate, CA
I have already review this product, so I stand with hat I said before. Good product, my cats don't "love" it, but they don't mind it. Doesn't smell bad...yeah. (:
Courtney Q.
Courtney Q.
High Ridge, MO
My cat loves this it makes his coat really good and I can put it in a go over it and the cat loves it
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
Jefferson, OH
My adopted kitten loves this and he seems to maintain a healthy weight with it with out measuring