BY FRISKIES

Pull 'n Play. The Pull 'n Play Play Pack takes cat treating to a whole new level! It combines tender edible strings with a wobbly cat toy that also dispenses Friskies treats! That means playtime is more delicious! Try all 3 delicious string flavors. And get ready to let the good times wobble! Let the good times wobble! see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I got this for one of my cats a few years ago, after it first came out, and he loved the pieces that come out, but couldn't figure out how to get the treats out. I then got this for our newly adopted cat a few months ago, and she hates the stringy pieces, but she could play with it all day. Plus, she now knows exactly how it works to get maximum treats. They love it. I would definitely recommend!
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We kept seeing the commercial for this toy so when we saw it at the store we grabbed it. My one year old kitten was completely enthralled with the movement of the toy and after thoroughly investigating the string treats, scarfed them up and ignored the treats inside for awhile.
Deanna G.
Canfield, OH
My 5 month old kitten loves this snack. I don't have the port that holds the treat but I drag the snack string along the bed and tease her with it and she goes absolutely nuts. this has to be her favorite lil treat, she noticed where I put them away and waits for me to get more like a sad puppy. I also have two 7 year old cats, they on the other hand are not a super big fan but they also have always been very picking about their food.
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My cat adoes this toy. At first she was very skeptical, but is now in love with it . It is so cute to watch her knock the treats out of the toy. At $5 it is such a great investment.
Jillian H.
I got this for my two cats. They loved the treats. The only issue is the treat would be easily removed by my one cat and she would go off and eat it somewhere else and leave the play toy to sit there. I bought this at Target. I was a decent price. I have yet to buy refill packs, though.
Kara S.
Bethel Park, PA
My cat loves this thing. I didn't think he would be very interested in it because most toys he doesn't pay attention to but he gets super excited over this. Plus it's a fun way to give him treats when we typically doesn't get them as frequently as the dog does.
Amy M.
I got this for my kitty's at first not sure if they would like it or not. toys are a hit or a miss with them. I have 3 cats two of which are Siamese and one is a tabby. my girl Siamese loves this! from the weird string to the rocking toy. none one the cats will eat the strings treats but will play with them. so for refills I won't be getting more string treats.
Cheryl R.
I was kind of disappointed in this toy. I had previously purchased another treat dispensing toy for my cat and she loved it. This one not so much. She would not play with this one at all. I think the issue may be that this is a very heavy toy.
Tamara S.
Independence, Ky
My cat loves this toy! I constantly hear him playing with it! When I refill it, my cat nearly tackles me before i can get the top screwed on!! I make sure to always have extra treats and string pulls!
Alyssa G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves the treat part of this toy! He hates the rope portion. Which seems like is a popular thing with some cats.