Purina Friskies Prime Filets with Salmon & Beef in Sauce Cat Food uploaded by Maritza b.

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® with Salmon & Beef in Sauce Prime Filets Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
My cat is typically on a strict dry food diet. He is an outdoors cat so I try to keep him on health related foods for allergies and strong coats.

I did purchase a box of the Friskies Salmon and Beef to give him a little treat now and then, and he absolutely loves how moist the product is! I'm guessing he is a big salmon and beef lover too, as this never has any remaining food left over! I now purchase these in 4 packs once a week.
Clarissa B.
Clarissa B.
Mc Arthur, OH
My cats love this canned cat food. I only give them a half a can a week as a treat. Normally they eat dry cat food which is better for their teeth, but I like to spoil them a little with a treat every now and again. I usually buy 6 cans at a time, which lasts a while and they are fairly inexpensive.
Raven S.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
My cat, Boo, likes this wet food because it's not all just puree'd mush. He likes that it has texture to it, and he really goes after his bowl when we put this wet food into it. That, and he really likes the mix of salmon and beef, that one seems to be his favorite.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Pet Lover Expert
Friskies is the way to go. This can in particular is my cats favorite. She is fed wet and dry food everyday. Have never used anything other than purina for either of those foods. Would recommend to other cat owners.
Jerri B.
Jerri B.
This is what our cats eat the most they love it. They can't wait till feeding time but we can't feed it to them where the dogs can get to it cause they love it too and will take it away from them.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Portage, MI
My cat loves this cat food! Since he is 18 years old, he has become very picky with what he eats. Fortunately, he loves this cat food and meows with excitement when he is fed.
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
The only complain I have about this is that it doesn't look or smell normal. Like I have a feeling it's like cat food junk food
izabel G.
izabel G.
Lexington, KY
My cats love this canned food. They go crazy when thy see me open up the can because they love it so much. thank you
Carol S.
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
My cats go crazy over this. Within minutes of feeding them this, the food is gone.
Maritza b.
Maritza b.
West seneca, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love this. Every time they hear me opening can they come running. They love the taste and I like that it's easy to serve out of the can. It's hundred percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats and kittens
Jasmine j.
Jasmine j.
Baldwin, MI
Why does my cat love it so much?