Purina Friskies Prime Filets with Salmon & Beef in Sauce Cat Food uploaded by Maritza b.

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® with Salmon & Beef in Sauce Prime Filets Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
My cat is typically on a strict dry food diet. He is an outdoors cat so I try to keep him on health related foods for allergies and strong coats.

I did purchase a box of the Friskies Salmon and Beef to give him a little treat now and then, and he absolutely loves how moist the product is! I'm guessing he is a big salmon and beef lover too, as this never has any remaining food left over! I now purchase these in 4 packs once a week.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this. Every time they hear me opening can they come running. They love the taste and I like that it's easy to serve out of the can. It's hundred percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats and kittens
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
My cat, Boo, likes this wet food because it's not all just puree'd mush. He likes that it has texture to it, and he really goes after his bowl when we put this wet food into it. That, and he really likes the mix of salmon and beef, that one seems to be his favorite.
Clarissa B.
Mc Arthur, OH
My cats love this canned cat food. I only give them a half a can a week as a treat. Normally they eat dry cat food which is better for their teeth, but I like to spoil them a little with a treat every now and again. I usually buy 6 cans at a time, which lasts a while and they are fairly inexpensive.
stacie w.
Grand Ledge, MI
The packaging is nice and it's super easy to open. I didn't personally try it myself but my cat did. He was indifferent. He is kind of spoiled though. My mother in law's cat ate the rest of it right up though and seemed to enjoy it
Jerri B.
This is what our cats eat the most they love it. They can't wait till feeding time but we can't feed it to them where the dogs can get to it cause they love it too and will take it away from them.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Friskies is the way to go. This can in particular is my cats favorite. She is fed wet and dry food everyday. Have never used anything other than purina for either of those foods. Would recommend to other cat owners.
Kelly F.
Portage, MI
My cat loves this cat food! Since he is 18 years old, he has become very picky with what he eats. Fortunately, he loves this cat food and meows with excitement when he is fed.
Samantha B.
Cleveland, TN
My cats love this brand. They go crazy every time I get a can out and open it. The only problem I've had is I tend to get cans with more gravy than meat. But other than that its a great brand.
Sierra L.
Paso Robles, CA
My cats love these. They are eating out of the can before I can even put it down. I always buy in cases because they eat a can a day along with dry food.
Jasmine j.
Baldwin, MI
Why does my cat love it so much?