BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® With Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Sauce Prime Filets Cat Food.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Harriett S.
Tucson, Az
My furry babies LOVE these! I feed them this in the morning and they lick the can until it is CLEAN! they meow like crazy whenever they hear that can open! It smells like real fish - it doesn't smell fake so it makes me feel better about what I am feeding my cats. Highly suggest.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL
Tried this for a bit but as much as my cat ate it, it just wasn't quite as good as a different brand i also use. I do think it's worth the value and price and just depends on what your cat likes. I recommend it to anyone who is watching out for ingredients in your pet food.
Alyssa M.
My cats love this wet cat food! they've tried other flavored but this is their favorite. for some reason they never finish the other flavors. it's not pricey at all. I would recommend this to other cat owners
Jessica J.
Warminster, PA
My cats go crazy for this food. They love the taste better than any other brand of food. It's a good value for the price. I have an old cat and a kitten and they both love it. I recommend it all the time.
Rose B.
The cheaper canned kitty foods are pretty much all the same, there isn't anything wrong with this one. My cat won't eat dry food. He likes this food and it's never made him sick so I would buy it again.
Jamie A.
Dundalk, MD
I have 3 very picky cats. This cat food is one of the few that all 3 agree on. It's affordable, it's easy to find, and my kitties love it!
Sara K.
Cats love it! The 2 of them share one can and they scarf it down! It's a great treat for them after a long day home alone
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
This is all we buy for my very picky 11 yr old kitty. He loves the chunks but no the pate. He gobbles it all up!
Kimberly C.
Coatesville, PA
This is flavor my cats enjoy the most. I'm not a fan of the smell but it makes them happy and they gobble it up.
Christina R.
Apple Valley, CA
My cat loves this food. She's not a fan of the pate type food and actually coughs it up. With the purine in gravy she loves it and I love that she doesn't cough it up like the other cat food. And the smell isn't super strong to where it makes your stomach turn like other foods when you throw the can away despite rinsing it out before it goes to the trash.